Jobs in the Netherlands for English Speakers: The Netherlands, which is known for its strong economy, open-minded culture, and good standards of living, has a lot of jobs for people who speak English. Due to its strong focus on foreign trade and business, the country has become a hub for multinational corporations, startups, and research institutions. This piece will help you figure out how to look for and get a job in the Netherlands.
Overview of the Job Market in the Netherlands
The job market in the Netherlands is varied and always changing, with a strong focus on areas like technology, finance, engineering, logistics, healthcare, and transportation. The country has a low rate of unemployment and a high number of jobs that are safe. There are a lot of multinational companies in the Netherlands, which makes it an ideal place for professionals who want to work in an international setting.
In-Demand Industries and Job Roles
In recent years, businesses like information technology, renewable energy, e-commerce, and digital marketing have grown a lot in the Netherlands. People who know English can work in many different fields, such as software development, data analysis, marketing, finance, project management, and customer service.
Language Requirements and Opportunities for English Speakers
The official language of the Netherlands is Dutch, but English is spoken by a lot of people and is called the second language. Many foreign businesses and organizations do business in English, which is good for people who can speak English. But learning some basic Dutch can be helpful and improve your job chances, especially in fields where you work directly with Dutch clients or coworkers.
Jobs in the Netherlands for English Speakers 2023
IT traineeship English
- Vacancy English IT traineeship
- No, IT study background or experience needed
- A permanent contract
- Paid from day one
- A job at a top corporate company
- You have either a Bachelor’s or a Master’s. It doesn’t matter what you studied before.
- You want to improve your IT skills.
- You know how to use the English language well.
- You can stay calm under pressure and enjoy working both alone and with others.
- You are willing to travel and, in some cases, move for work (we and our clients are all in the same area).
We offer you
- The chance to figure out which path in IT is best for you
- A salary of €3060 per month (including holiday pay and end-of-year bonus) from the first day of service.
- You will get a net cost reimbursement of €1 per working day after your deployment, and a net telecommuting allowance of €2 on days when you work from home.
- During your internship, if you do a good job, your pay will go up three times.
- A permanent deal from Calco
- 26 free days
- Your own field boss (coach) will help you grow as a person.
- The chance to work at a top company in the Netherlands and learn from them
- Calco offers many ways to get trained.
- During your training time, a mileage allowance of €0.19 per kilometer or a public transportation fee. Will you be working for one of our clients? Then, you’ll get an NS Business card worth €689,25 per month that you can use 24/7, even for your own trips.
Translator (English to Dutch)
As a preferred supplier to one of our biggest foreign clients, I am looking for a Translator (English to Dutch) for a 12+ month rolling contract in the Netherlands.
- Location: Netherlands (fully remote)
- Duration: 12+ months
- Language: English + Dutch
- Translate, spell-check, and fix the language of the English notes into Dutch.
- Would be taught how the KYC process works and what its terms mean.
- Translate the contents of the paper in a way that is clear and concise.
- Communicate successfully and efficiently with the right people, both inside and outside the company, to get KYC documents; work on special projects that come up from time to time.
- Job Reference: Translator (English
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration: 12 Months
- Job Start Date: ASAP
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Industry: Banking
- Job Skill: English Dutch Translator
- Contact Name: Anastasia Demciucena
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel: +44(0)2035887705
In conclusion, the Netherlands has a lot to offer people who know English. It has a strong job market, a good quality of life, and a lot of different cultures, which makes it a great place for people who want to see new things.
People Also Ask
Can an English speaker get a job in the Netherlands?
Of course! In Amsterdam, there are a lot of things you can do even if you don’t speak Dutch. Most jobs, though, require that you learn English.
Is it hard to find English speaking job in the Netherlands?
Holland, which is another name for the Netherlands, is one of the most diverse places in Europe. The Dutch live in this flat country with cheese, clogs, and windmills, and 90% of them know English. That means there are a lot of jobs for people who speak English.