Ming Sia Construction & Engineering Pte. Ltd. is Singapore’s top construction and engineering firm. They offer a wide range of services, from planning and designing to building and maintaining.
have a strong history of finishing projects successfully in a range of areas, such as residential, business, and industrial. As part of our efforts to hire people from around the world and make our workforce more diverse, we are happy to offer visa sponsorship to qualified building professionals looking for work in Singapore.
At Ming Sia Building & Engineering Pte. Ltd., we are looking for hardworking, experienced building professionals to join our team. They are hiring for a number of different jobs in areas like Project Management, Site Management, Engineering, and Quantity Surveying. The education and experience requirements for different jobs are very different, from being a regular building worker to a Civil Engineer or Project Manager. Let’s learn more about jobs in construction in Singapore that will pay for your visa.
The Growing Demand for Construction Jobs in Singapore
Singapore is a great place for building projects because it is in a good spot in Southeast Asia and has a strong economy. Because the government keeps spending money on building world-class infrastructure and urban growth, there is a big need for skilled construction workers. There are jobs available in the Lion City for skilled workers, engineers, architects, and project managers, among others.
Visa Sponsorship for Foreign Workers
One of the best things about working in Singapore’s construction business is that foreign workers can get their visas sponsored. As a skilled worker, this means you can legally work in Singapore, and you can often bring your family with you.
Details of Construction Jobs in Singapore with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Construction Professionals|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Full-Time and Part-Time, Temporary|
|Salary Hourly||$1800-2300 @ monthly|
Requirements of Construction Jobs in Singapore with Visa Sponsorship
- Known for A bachelor’s degree in an area related to civil engineering, construction management, or something similar For jobs as a building worker, you only need a high school diploma.
- For senior management and engineering jobs, you need three to five years of experience. For construction labor jobs, you only need one year of experience at most.
- Strong understanding of building rules, materials, and methods.
- Good people skills and the ability to talk to others.
- Be able to work both alone and with others.
- Conditions for Getting a Singapore Work Permit
- Good at keeping things organized and keeping track of time.
- Excellent at making decisions and fixing problems.
- Very honest and polite at all times.
- Ability to speak and write English well.
Job Duties of Construction Jobs in Singapore with Visa Sponsorship
- Project Planning and Management:
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders, including clients, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Monitor project progress and make necessary adjustments to ensure timely completion.
- Site Management:
- Supervise on-site activities to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with project specifications.
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors to optimize productivity.
- Develop and review engineering drawings and specifications.
- Provide technical support and solutions to resolve on-site issues.
- Quantity Surveying:
- Prepare and manage contracts, budgets, and cost estimates.
- Monitor and control project costs to ensure budget compliance.
Benefits of Construction Jobs in Singapore with Visa Sponsorship
- Sponsoring a visa.
- Pay that is fair.
- Full financial and health care perks, such as insurance and health care.
- A supportive place to work.
- There are a lot of job openings in Singapore’s broad construction industry.
Who can apply for construction jobs in Singapore with sponsorship?
People from all over Asia, Africa, and Latin America can apply for construction jobs in Singapore that will pay for their visas.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Construction Jobs in Singapore with Visa Sponsorship?
Finally, construction jobs in Singapore that fund visas are a great chance for professionals from other countries who want to advance their careers. Singapore is a great place to live and work if you want to find a rewarding job in the construction business. There is a high demand for skilled workers and professionals in many roles, and the quality of life is high.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Construction Jobs in Singapore with Visa Sponsorship?
Sponsoring a visa.
Pay that is fair.
Full financial and health care perks, such as insurance and health care.
A supportive place to work.
There are a lot of job openings in Singapore’s broad construction industry.
How can I find construction jobs in Singapore as a foreign worker?
You can look for construction jobs in Singapore on online job boards, through placement agencies, or by talking to people in the field. It is very important to meet the requirements and be ready for the application process.