Medical Office Receptionist Jobs in Canada at Footbridge Centre: Are you interested in working at the Footbridge Centre for Integrated Orthopaedic Care as a Medical office receptionist? To assist you in creating a comprehensive update, this page includes the Medical Office Receptionist description.
You must read the information below this post in order to gain a deeper understanding of Footbridge Centre for Integrated Orthopaedic Care, including its responsibilities and important details.
Are you looking for a fulfilling job in health care? Medical Office Receptionist Jobs in Canada at Footbridge Centre are a great way for people who want to help the health care system to do so. In this piece, we’ll talk about everything you need to know about these jobs, from what they require to how they might grow.
What Is a Medical Office Receptionist?
In this part, we’ll talk about what a Medical Office Receptionist does and how important it is in the healthcare field. You’ll learn about their jobs, such as making appointments, talking to patients, and doing office work.
Details About Medical Office Receptionist Jobs in Canada at Footbridge Centre
- Footbridge Centre for Integrated Orthopaedic Care is the name of the business.
- Medical office receptionist is the title of the position.
- Nation: Canada
- Place: 181 Keefer Pl, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6B 6C1
- Type of employment: full-time, 37.5% of the week
- Types of Jobs: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent Unionization: 90 Shifts
- 39,000 CA$ a year in pay.
A multidisciplinary orthopaedic clinic, the footbridge is home to a number of specialised doctors, physiotherapists, radiology, and orthotics/bracing experts.
Their goal is to offer a caring and effective patient experience, beginning with the initial consultation and continuing through any necessary follow-up care.
To join the Footbridge team, they are looking for a person with high energy, a strong dedication to exceeding patient expectations, and a kind, empathic, considerate personality.
The receptionists at Footbridge Medical make sure that all of our patients are made to feel welcome. A happy, intelligent, courteous person who is always glad to assist and thrives in a busy work atmosphere is required for this role.
When interacting with patients, coworkers, physicians, and members of the public, Footbridge Medical Receptionists represent our Center in a friendly and professional manner.
This requires returning calls and handling them appropriately, attending to visitor inquiries and requirements, and generally fostering a welcoming environment.
A happy, intelligent, courteous person who is always glad to assist and thrives in a busy work atmosphere is required for this role.
- greet each patient and visitor whether they are in person or on the phone.
- seeks out ways to deliver exceptional patient care and go above and beyond for patients,
- answers and directs incoming calls in a courteous and upbeat manner.
- by gathering thorough patient data, registering new patients, and updating demographics for current patients.
- sets up patient visits, collects personal payments, and provides patients with receipts,
- by letting Patient Care Coordinators know when patients are arriving, keeping them informed of delays, and interacting with both patients and healthcare staff, facilitating patient flow.
- keeps the reception area organized and spotless.
- does fundamental accounting operations and produces administrative reports,
- whenever necessary, and assist the patient care coordinators with any administrative responsibilities and tasks.
- fantastic multi-tasker,
- superior aptitude for planning and providing services to customers,
- Excellent communication abilities in English, including grammar,
- a team player who can interact with workers and medical professionals in a professional manner,
- proficient with Microsoft Office,
- A plus is having experience producing accounting reports,
- High school graduation is the bare minimum.
- An asset is prior knowledge of electronic medical record systems.
- Employees in this dynamic company have a strong desire to achieve. People are driven and take great pride in the organization; the workplace is energetic.
The goal of physiotherapy, a science-based approach to healthcare, is to help patients function as well as possible for the duration of their lives. Through education, awareness, empowerment, and active participation in treatment, physiotherapists take a holistic approach to health and well-being.
We want to get you out of pain and moving again! Our physiotherapists have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in treating a range of ailments, from concussions to specific neurological injuries and disorders including muscle strains and sprains, as well as ICBC injuries.
Additionally, our physiotherapists have received additional training in Bobath and NDT (neurodevelopmental treatment), soft tissue therapy, and pain management. These methods need a thorough understanding of human movement patterns as well as proficiency in the evaluation of postural control, movement, and activity.
Each client begins with a thorough evaluation of their symptoms and injuries. Your physical therapist will develop a personalised treatment plan for you to work towards attaining your goals based on what is discovered during your exam.
Injuries to the head, nausea, balance problems and neurological diseases including dystonia and post-stroke are among the symptoms we address.
Our staff of physiotherapists is trained in Bobath and neurodevelopmental treatment (NDT), and we provide services in neuro-physiotherapy that are supported by scientific research. Additionally, they have received training in the most recent, evidence-based methods for treating musculoskeletal injuries and diseases.
How to Apply for Medical Office Receptionist Jobs in Canada
In conclusion, medical office receptionist jobs in Canada at Footbridge Centre are a good way to start a job in healthcare administration for people who are interested in that field. If you have the right skills and a strong desire to care for people, you can do well in this job and help the community as a whole.
People Also Ask
What is the hiring process like at Footbridge Centre?
The usual way to get a job at Footbridge Centre is to fill out an online application, and then your skills and experience will be looked at. If your application meets the requirements, you may be asked to come in for a face-to-face or video interview. Before getting an official job offer, successful candidates may also have to go through background checks and reference checks.
Are there opportunities for remote work?
Footbridge Centre supports flexibility and a good balance between work and life. Even though many jobs may require you to be on-site, there may be times when you can work from home. But whether or not you can work from home may depend on your job and department.