Dairy Farmers Jobs in New Zealand: DCANZ says that every year, New Zealand makes around 21 billion liters of milk. That’s about 3% of all the milk made in the world, or enough milk to give 90 million people two and a half servings of dairy every day.
For such a large amount of production, you also need a large number of workers. This is why almost every year brings in foreign workers to help it reach its Dairy Production Goal. This job posting is also about Dairy Farmers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Dairy Farmers Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship
|Dairy Farm Worker/ Cattle Operative (Full-Time and On-Contract)
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|No, but accommodation assistance will be provided
|$17 per hour
Requirements of Dairy Farmer Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship
- English that is good enough for work or better.
- No criminal charges in the past.
- able to pass a test for drugs.
- Be willing to work up to 60 hours per week during busy times.
- At least one year of work experience on a farm.
- The requirements for a New Zealand Seasonal Worker Visa should be followed.
Benefits of Dairy Farmer Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive Salary.
- Visa Sponsorship
- Dairy industry training program; 4-12 months in duration
- Working Holiday Visa help
- Airport Pickup
- Orientation program
- Ongoing pastoral support
- Goal Setting and Mentoring
Job Description of a Dairy Farmer
- Taking care of animals by feeding them, finding them a place to live, giving them medical care when they need it, or working with a vet to do these things.
- Having the animals give birth and reproduce.
- Cleaning up trash and keeping the ranch clean are important jobs at the ranch.
- Using a milking machine to get milk from cows.
- Keeping track of how much milk each cow gives and how much is sold.
- Keeping a close eye on the health of the cows and working with veterinary workers or doctors to care for their health.
- Using tools on a ranch.
- How to raise and house calves.
- Upkeep on the farm.
- Using a tractor and other vehicles that go with it, such as a farmer’s buck wagon, etc.
How to Apply for Dairy Farmer Jobs in New Zealand?
To apply for this job, please send us your CV/resume (in English) and a cover letter (also in English) explaining why you’re interested. If you meet the standards for a New Zealand Seasonal Worker Visa, you can send in an application.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Dairy Farmer Jobs in New Zealand
Dairy industry training program, 4-12 months in duration
Working Holiday Visa help
Ongoing pastoral support
Goal Setting and Mentoring
What Are The Requirements of Dairy Farmer Jobs in New Zealand
English that is good enough for work or better.
No criminal charges in the past.
able to pass a test for drugs.
Be willing to work up to 60 hours per week during busy times.
At least one year of work experience on a farm.
The requirements for a New Zealand Seasonal Worker Visa should be followed.