Visa Sponsorship LMIA Jobs In Canada Hello to all job seekers looking for work in Canada! We’ve discovered some good opportunities for international employees interested in applying to LMIA Endorsed Companies in Canada for Jobs in 2023. Employers in Canada aggressively support overseas applicants who obtain a Positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
We strongly advise you to apply in fields that are in high demand in Canada. This increases your chances of landing a job, which improves your visa’s chances of approval.
Did you know that in 2022, Canada accepted over 431,645 new permanent residents and that the Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship has stated that the country will continue to welcome newcomers in 2023?
The Immigration Plan for the Years 2023-2025 highlights Canada’s goal of inviting 465,000 new permanent residents in 2023, 485,000 in 2024, and 500,000 in 2025.
This could be your opportunity! If you are thinking of moving to Canada, you should definitely look into the Canada Skilled Worker Program 2023 (Express Entry Program).
Details of Visa Sponsorship LMIA Jobs In Canada
Host Country: Canada
Target Audience: INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
What does a Positive LMIA imply?
- An LMIA is a document provided by the Canadian government to a Canadian employer/company sanctioning the hiring of foreign workers.
- A positive LMIA proves the need for a foreign worker to fill the position.
- A valid LMIA indicates that the employer/company has met the conditions of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) and can now hire a foreign worker.
- Apply for a job with a company that has a positive LMIA. A list of such approved businesses will be supplied later.
LMIA Endorsed Companies in Canada 2023
Foreign workers from countries other than Canada are welcome to apply for positions in the Canadian companies listed below. These companies have a positive LMIA and are permitted to hire people from other countries.
Here is a list of companies in Canada that will hire foreign workers in 2023:
- A&W Food Services of Canada Inc.
- Air Canada
- Alberta Health Services
- Amazon Canada
- Apple Inc.
- Bank of Montreal
- Bell Canada
- BMO Financial Group
- Canadian Tire Corporation
- CGI Group Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- Deloitte Canada
- Dollarama Inc.
- Empire Company Limited
- Ford Motor Company of Canada Limited
- General Motors of Canada Limited
- Google Canada
- H&M Hennes & Mauritz Canada Inc.
- Home Depot Canada
- IBM Canada Ltd.
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- McDonald’s Canada
- Microsoft Canada
- National Bank of Canada
- Rogers Communications Inc.
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- Tim Hortons Inc.
- Walmart Canada
This is far from an exhaustive list.
There are countless additional Canadian businesses that hire foreign workers. It is recommended that you conduct some research and contact these companies.
However, please refrain from bombarding their Inbox with irrelevant queries.
LMIA Endorsed Jobs in Canada 2023
Farmworkers, Fruit Pickers, Caregivers, Cooks, and other similar occupations are common.
The Government of Canada has a well-established platform known as “Job Bank” Thousands of jobs are advertised on this website. For applicants from outside of Canada, look for LMIA-approved positions.
Jobs for Foreigners Outside Canada with LMIA Approval
If you are a job seeker from outside of Canada, the Canadian government has a program known as the “Temporary Foreign Workers Program.”
How to find LMIA-endorsed Jobs
- Go to: Job Bank The “Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) status” can be found on the left sidebar.
- Select LMIA Approved.
- It will display all positions that are open to applicants from outside of Canada.
- The majority of the available positions are for Farmworkers, Fruit Pickers, and Caregivers.
If you want to work in Canada as a foreign worker, you should target these jobs.
Minimum Wage for Foreign Workers in Canada in 2023
The Canadian government has established minimum pay requirements for overseas candidates. You will be paid on an hourly basis. Please verify the minimum wage by province.
List of Canadian Companies that have Sponsored LMIAs in the last five years
This list includes the names of Canadian businesses and employers who requested an LMIA and have an approved LMIA list.
Check: LMIA Approved List
Steps to Get to Canada on a Job
- First, apply for and get a job.
- Second, apply for a position that is open to international workers.
- If you are hired, the company will tell you what form of visa you need to enter Canada.
- Your first goal should be to get the job.
Top-In-Demand Skills in Canada
- IT specialists
- Farmers Technicians
- Professionals in business
- Representatives of sales
- Representatives of customer service
- Restaurant employees
People Also Ask:
How can I get a job in Canada if I am not sponsored?
Employers can use an employer-specific work permit to sponsor a worker to work and live in Canada if they cannot locate a local to fill the position. The employee could be in Canada or abroad. They might be employed by the same company right now.
How may foreigners apply for jobs in Canada?
Employment in Canada
Determine whether you require a work permit.
Obtain a work permit.
Extend or modify the terms of your work permit.
As a young person, I traveled and worked in Canada.
Examine the list of non-compliant employers.
Get ready to work…
Obtain a visiting visa to return to Canada.
If you’re already in Canada, look for new employment.
Can I apply for a job in Canada directly?
With a few exceptions, most foreign nationals require permission to work in Canada. Most candidates will need a Canadian employment offer backed by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to apply for a work permit.