Food and Beverage Jobs in Canada: Clove, headquartered in Surrey, BC, is looking for qualified applicants for the position of Server – food and beverage service who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will most likely be expected to begin work as soon as possible. The job openings are classified as either permanent or part-time.
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The individual would most likely be expected to respond to customer complaints or difficulties.
- The candidate will most likely be in charge of enforcing provincial/territorial liquor standards and laws.
- The candidate should be able to stabilize money and keep gross sales data.
- The candidate must clear tables, trays, and chairs repeatedly.
- The candidate will be in charge of several servers and bussing staff.
- Workers should be scheduled by the candidate.
- The candidate should get some work experience.
- The candidate should assist customers/companies with specific needs.
- The candidate should provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be proficient in English.
- The candidate must have a secondary education and (excessive) college graduation certificates.
- A candidate with expertise is a valuable asset.
Read More: Hotel Jobs in Canada with Visa SponsorshipAdvertisement
Easy Methods to Apply
If you’re interested in using it, apply using the options provided.
- Employer Name: Clove
- Position: food and beverage service
- No. of vacancies: 4
- Salary: $17.50 hourly 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: Surrey, BC
- Country: Canada
People Also Ask
How can I get sponsored to work in Canada?
Employers can use an employer-specific work permit to sponsor a worker to work and live in Canada if they cannot locate a local to fill the position. The employee could be in Canada or abroad. They might be employed by the same company right now.
How much do food and beverage servers earn in Canada?
In Canada, the average restaurant and beverage server pay is $27,300 per year or $14 per hour. Starting salaries for entry-level employment start at $24,912 per year, with most experienced professionals earning up to $33,150 per year.