Tomato picking jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Tomato picking jobs in Canada 2023: If you are seeking jobs picking tomatoes in Canada, you have come to the right place. We at job vacancies present employment opportunities for your improved future. We do a thorough search in order to present you with the most desirable employment opportunities from all over the world. We constantly supply jobs that are authentic and one hundred percent real. Applying for these positions does not cost anything, and there is never a fee required to do so. The following is a list of the open positions that are currently available in Canada.
Read More: Unskilled Jobs in Canada 2023 Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Details About Tomato picking jobs in Canada 2023
Careers for Tomato Pickers on Canada Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning – if you love and enjoy working as a Tomato Picker, you must possess particular abilities. You should be able to pack vegetables and fruits, as well as harvest row and orchard crops. Must load and unload packages containing agriculture and supply products. Enjoy gathering vegetable, Supply, and farm produce harvests Weight Up to 23 kg
- 30 to 40 hours a week with an Hourly Wage of $14.00
- Vacancies 3 Vacancies
- Conditions of employment Seasonal: Whole time
- Deadline: 2023-08-16
Check Also: Canadian Companies Hiring Hospitality Jobs 2023
Requirements for Tomato picking jobs in Canada 2023:
- No degree, certificate, or diploma
- No experience
- Particular Competencies – Field Crops
- Manually picking vegetables
- Weight Handling
- Maximum 23 kilograms (50 lbs)
- Types of Farming Activities
- Combining fruit and veggie cultivation
- Types of Plants
- Vegetables; Bell peppers; Tomatoes
- Work Location Environment Outdoors; Wet/damp; Dirty; Hot
- Transportation and Travel Details
- private transportation
- Work Location Specifics
- Remote location; the employer does not cover relocation expenses
- Personal Suitability
- Teamwork and dependability
- Technicians and Experts in Landscaping and Horticulture Particular Abilities
Benefits of Tomato picking jobs in Canada 2023:
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
How to Apply for Tomato picking jobs in Canada 2023
Frequently Asked QuestionsAdvertisement
How much does picking apples in Canada pay?
In Canada, an apple picker makes an average wage of $27,300 per year or $14 per hour.
Is plucking fruit labor-intensive?
Fruit harvesting requires a lot of physical effort. While some find harvesting fruit to be a taxing way to pay for their gap year, others see it as a necessary means to a goal.