Farm supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023: This is a job that requires a full-time commitment in perpetuity. Manage and oversee breeding and other programs involving cattle. Oversee, monitor, and enforce animal and agricultural health and welfare protocols.
Details About Farm supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
Description of Farm supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
- Job Duration: Permanent Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Certificate of secondary school completion Experience ranging from one to two years
- Deadline: 2023-09-20
Worksite environment of Farm supervisor Jobs in Canada 2023
- poultry farming
- Layer poultry production
- Egg and poultry production
Check Also: Tomato picking jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply NowAdvertisement
- Rural area
- Staff housing is provided
- The employer pays for all moving expenses
- Willingness to move
- Handling animals
- Surveillance of animal health
- Keep financial and production ledgers
- Offer agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, spraying or shearing animals, and sanitizing pens, barns, and poultry houses.
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of general agricultural laborers and harvesters
- Assure compliance with agricultural safety and bio-security procedures
- Preserve quality assurance and production documentation
- Identify and address specific cattle health issues
- Keep work logs and records.
- Maintaining and operating farm gear and equipment
- Conduct general farm duties
- 3-4 persons
- 1 to 2 persons
Equipment and machinery know-how
Feeding and watering system
Safety and Security
- Criminal record check
- The validity of the driver’s license is checked
Transportation and travel details
Valid driver’s license
Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- Rapid-fire environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Physically arduous
- Detailed Mix of sitting, standing, and walking
- Huge workload
- Overtime necessary
Personal tools and equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Good oral communication
- Great worded expression
- Organized Team Participant
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a farm manager oversee?
The following tasks may be performed in part or in full by farm supervisors: Coordinate, assign, and oversee the work of agricultural laborers and general farm workers. oversee and manage initiatives linked to breeding and other livestock. Maintain the health and well-being of animals and crops through supervising, monitoring, and enforcing protocols.
How much do Canadian supervisors make?
What is the salary of a supervisor in Canada? In Canada, a supervisor makes an average pay of $40,950 per year or $21 per hour. Most experienced professionals can earn up to $67,577 per year, while entry-level jobs start at $32,326.