Driver Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Driver Jobs in Canada 2023: The Logistics team is a crucial component of DynaLIFEDx, providing direct services to numerous clients including Specimen Processing, Patient Care Centers, Health Authorities, and also medical professional workplaces in addition to secondary services to other Health Authorities in the Northwest Territories and also Saskatoon. A greater quantity is actually required.
Read More: Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs in Canada 2023
DynaLIFE offers a patient-centric culture, as well as many of our employees are members of the same associations as social sector personnel. Each and every day, our staff strives to improve the lives of Albertans. Our people are not merely members of the broad public; they are members of our family, our close friends, and our community.
DynaLIFE, an Alberta-based healthcare research laboratory offering a broad range of analysis screening services since 1995, provides expert, care-driven results to individuals, healthcare facilities, the federal government, and other corporate clients.
Details of Jobs
- Jobs Title: Driver Jobs in Canada
- Jobs Type: Regular Part-time (0.4 FTE) Hourly, In-Scope, CUPE
- Salary:19.67 – 23.91 CAD
- Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
- State: Alberta
- Company: Medicine Hat Patient Service Centre
- Categories: Driver, CUPE
- Shifts: 31 hours Bi-weekly, 7.75 hours per day, shifts to be scheduled on Saturday and Sunday.
- Vacancies: 10
- Country: Canada
Main Capabilities and Tasks
- Deliver and collect mail, specimens, lab supplies, mail, and blood products to and from Rapid Response Laboratories, Patient Care Centres, and client offices in Calgary and adjacent areas in a timely manner and according to a set schedule.
- Utilizes approved handling and storage practices to preserve integrity.
- Adheres to all safe driving regulations and vehicle maintenance practices.
- Maintains the hygiene of company vehicles, as well as refrigerators and shipping containers.
- Takes course from and effectively interacts with the Courier Dispatcher or designee.
- Notifies Courier Dispatcher of vehicle breakdowns and requires vehicle maintenance, and obtains instructions for the required action.
- Describe DynaLIFEDx with professionalism and courtesy.
- Display prudence and confidentiality in all situations.
- The ability to work independently, accuracy, consideration of elements, and adherence to the schedule are crucial.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal, decision-making, and judgment skills are necessary.
- Current courier expertise is an asset.
- Good data on the Province of Alberta.
- Data of TDG in relation to the moving of biohazardous supplies.
- Data of WHMIS.
- Excessive Faculty Certificate or equal.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driver’s summary.
- Placement, dates, and/or hours of employment may be altered based on fluctuating workload demands and operational requirements.
- Applicants hired for this position will be required to provide a 5-year Driver’s Summary as a condition of employment.
- Driving is required in all weather conditions, as well as during the day and at night.
- DynaLIFE is committed to establishing and sustaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all of its candidates and employees by addressing their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment life cycle. To ensure that all applicants are able to fully participate in the recruiting process, we request that they identify any accommodation needs by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prior to beginning employment, all newly hired DynaLIFE employees must produce their SIN card and a government-issued photo ID to Human Resources.
- All DynaLIFE employees should be authorized to work in Canada for any company.
- All employees are required to provide documentation of their greatest level of education.
- New employees at DynaLIFE may be subject to a safety clearance requirement.
- New employees to DynaLIFE might be required to get a safety clearance with a weak sector accomplishment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for a driver in Canada in 2023?
The completion of a three-month recognized driver training course from a trade school or community college may be necessary. Class 3 or D driver’s licenses are necessary to operate straight-body trucks. To operate long combination vehicles, a Class 1 or A license is required.Advertisement
Are drivers in demand in Canada in 2023?
Canada has approximately 55,600 available truck driver positions. The labor supply prediction predicts that between 2019 and 2023, about 36,000 people would retire and an additional 136,600 will leave their positions for reasons other than retirement.