Hotel Jobs In London With Visa Sponsorship: The Rotunda Bar & Lounge team at the Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square is looking for a Supervisor. We believe in recognizing a familiar face, greeting a new one, and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated.
About Rotunda Bar & Lounge in Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square
Rotunda, located in the heart of the Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square, is a stylish and beautiful venue with an art deco domed roof that serves an all-day dining menu.
Guests can enjoy our Heritage Afternoon Tea from 2 pm to 5 pm, which is inspired by the building’s rich history and relationship to the tea trade route down the River Thames. This is a wonderful afternoon feast, served on classic stands with finger sandwiches and seasonal sweet treats – not to mention the vital fresh scones with seasonal jams and Devonshire clotted cream.
The Rotunda is transformed into a comfortable yet classy cocktail bar in the evenings. The bar provides an excellent variety of inventive cocktails, refined classics, rare vintage spirits, and delectable bar foods, making it ideal for after-work drinks, pre-dinner aperitivo, or a nightcap.
The Supervisor role
The Rotunda Supervisor will work closely with the management team to ensure the restaurant runs smoothly by offering highly efficient and effective service, ensuring standards are met, and guest comfort and safety are prioritized at all times. The Rotunda Supervisor will increase food and beverage sales by providing personalized customer service and assisting in the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
The ideal Supervisor will have
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar context is required.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team.
- A strong desire to help others.
- Excellent communication abilities, as well as a strong grasp of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail and the ability to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere are required.
Join the team at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square and you will be eligible for a range of benefits, including:
- 28 days of vacation (which increases depending on the length of service)
- Guest Experience Program, which includes a night’s stay with breakfast
- Employee Travel Program includes free nights and reduced rates on accommodations and food and beverage at Four Seasons resorts worldwide.
- Outstanding Training and Development Programs
- Internal advancement requires a constructive and consistent performance assessment mechanism.
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Enrollment in the Cycle to Work Program or the Season Ticket Loan Program
- On-duty uniform and meals
People Also Ask
How much do hotel staff get paid in London?
Hotel salaries in London, United Kingdom average £39,920 per year. The average extra cash compensation for a Hotel in London, UK is £6,361, with a range of £1,035 – £39,082.
What is the minimum salary of a waiter in London?
In London, the average annual wage for a Waiter is £21,379 GBP. In London, the average additional cash compensation for a Waiter is £9,763, with a range of £719 – £1,32,591.