Free Visa and Air Ticket Jobs in London: This is an exciting time to be a part of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, one of the largest NHS Trusts in the UK, which provides treatment to over 1.6 million people each year through our three main hospitals: Barnet, Chase Farm, and Royal Free.
We are searching for a full-time Ward Clerk/Receptionist to work in the Finchley Memorial Hospital Infusion Suite. We are searching for someone who has current face-to-face patient experience as well as knowledge of the Cerner and ChemoCare IT systems.
The selected candidate must be able to demonstrate the trust values, the job description responsibilities, and the person specification.
The successful candidate will be needed to work Monday through Friday at agreed-upon times. If you believe you fulfill the person specification criteria and would like to join the Royal Free at this time, we would like to meet with you and receive your application.
London, the city that is the capital of the United Kingdom and is full of life and different kinds of people, is a place that millions of people love. From its long past to its cosmopolitan feel today, London is a unique mix of the old and the new. You’re in luck if you’ve ever wanted to live and work in this famous city. In this piece, we’ll look into “Free Visa and Air Ticket Jobs in London” and talk about how you can make your dreams come true.
The Allure of London
Before we get into the details of jobs that give you a free visa and plane ticket, let’s talk about what makes London such a great place to visit. The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and the British Museum are all well-known places in London. People from all over the world live there, which adds to its charm. The city is a melting pot of experiences thanks to its booming arts scene, busy markets, and tasty food.
What Are Free Visa and Air Ticket Jobs?
Visa and plane ticket for free Jobs, which are often called “sponsored jobs,” are a great chance for people looking for work in London. The company will pay for your visa and flights if you take one of these jobs. Basically, it’s a chance to start a new part of your life without having to pay for moving.
Working For Our Organisation
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest and most innovative trusts in the United Kingdom. Our committed army of employees cares for over 1.6 million patients, treats over 200,000 in A&E, delivers over 8,000 infants, and performs over 17 million tests across three main hospitals.
Because of our size, scope, and influence, we can provide you with unrivaled career options and a forward-thinking way to working that fits your schedule. We make it easy to advance your career by offering flexible hours and attractive perks, as well as next-level training.
Read More: Insurance Supervision Jobs In London 2023
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities
For more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, please check the attached job description.
- Demonstrable ability to meet the Trust Values
Education & Prof Quals
- Good General Education GCSE Grade C in English
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience working in a clinical reception area
Skills & Aptitudes
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- The ability to handle and resolve challenging problems.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Workload prioritization experience in a high-pressure work atmosphere.
- Experience of Team Working
Personal Quals & Attributes
- Flexible and adaptable
- Vaccination against Covid-19The strongest defense against COVID-19 remains vaccination and booster shots.
- We encourage and support employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 immunization and a booster dose.
- AT* stands for Apprenticeship Training. Where AT* is put next to the job title, it denotes that this is an apprenticeship position.
- By applying for this position, you agree that if you are successful, your personal data may be moved from the Trust to another NHS organization if your employment moves within the NHS. This is in agreement with the streamlining program, which aims to save you time and improve efficiencies within the NHS when you shift jobs. As a result, before joining our organization, you must finish your stat and Man e-learning programs.
- If you are given a position with one of the NLPSS partner trusts, your identification and right-to-work papers will be validated remotely (in most cases) using a certified identity verification service provider TrustID as part of the pre-employment checks. For face matching, you will be requested to take a picture of the appropriate documents as well as a “selfie” with your smartphone/tablet (if accessible). TrustID will also undertake a digital address check using Trunarrative and Equifax, which is a soft check that has no impact on your credit score. To learn more, go to www.trustid.co.uk.
- To collect personal information, the Trust employs computerized new starting forms on Trac. The data gathered is securely stored and utilized to create the employee record on the ESR HR system.
- If the role includes regulated activities, the Trust will require a DBS (CRB). The Trust adheres to the Disclosure and Barring Service Codes of Practice as well as the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
- By applying for this position, you agree that the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust may transmit the information in this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you accept a job, your information will be entered into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
With Free Visa and Air Ticket Jobs in London, you can live and work in one of the most exciting places in the world. Not only are there financial perks, but there are also personal and professional ones. You can make your dream of working in London come true if you have the right skills, put together a good application, and work hard.
People Also Ask
Can I get a job in London without a visa?
Non-UK residents must be granted authorization to work in the UK. In most situations, this entails applying for a work visa in the United Kingdom. There are numerous work visa options available, with the majority of them focusing on skilled employees, entrepreneurs, investors, and specific programs aimed to attract specific worker profiles.
Can I work in UK without a degree?
The first option for moving to the UK without a degree is to have a familial link. You may be possible to obtain a UK visa without a degree if one of your grandparents was born in the UK, you are married to a British citizen, or you have ties to one of the Commonwealth nations.