Front Office Supervisor jobs in London: We have an amazing opportunity for a Front Office Supervisor to join our thriving team at our Number 16 Hotel. To be successful in this profession, you must be self-assured and an engaging communicator who can provide our visitors with inspirational service. As a member of our front office team, you will be required to have exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Millions of tourists and business travelers visit London every year because of its rich cultural history and lively atmosphere. The hospitality business is very important because it meets their needs and makes sure they have a great time. Front office supervisors are one of the most important people in this business. They are in charge of making sure that guest experiences go smoothly.
Understanding the Role
Front office supervisors run the front desk on a day-to-day basis and make sure that guests are greeted quickly and kindly. They work with different teams to meet guests’ needs and solve problems quickly.
What we Offer
- The hourly rate is £13.78.
- Perkbox – A team member platform that provides a wide range of savings as well as our reward and recognition program.
- Wage Stream is an employee software that allows you to receive your money before payday.
- Overtime is compensated.
- There will be no split shifts.
- Scheme for cycling to work.
- Meals and a uniform are provided.
- Uniforms were dry-cleaned.
- Personal dry cleaning is discounted.
- Social Events, Wellbeing, and Team Activities.
- Award-winning training and career development possibilities.
- English Lessons are fully funded.
- Long Service and Firmdale Experience vouchers (afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club, and an overnight stay).
- And much more!
Read More: Hotel Housekeeping Jobs London 2023
What you Need
- Keen and willingness to work as part of a team
- Supervisory experience
- Customer focussed
- Warmth and impeccable presentation
- Passion for detail
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is a multi-award-winning multinational hotel group with ten high-end luxury hotels and eight bars and restaurants in London and New York.
We are honored to have been recognized by the hospitality industry for some of the outstanding work performed by our personnel. To name a few of our recent honors and awards:
- Firmdale Hotels – “Winner of The Catey Best Employer Award in 2017 & 2020, as well as Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality.”
- Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018, was named Manager of the Year.
- Cateys Group Hotel of the Year 2018.
Front office supervisor jobs in London can lead to an exciting and rewarding career in the hospitality business. If you have the right education, skills, and drive, you can do well in this job, making guests’ stays special and making sure hotels and resorts across the city run smoothly.
People Also Ask
What is the qualification of a front office supervisor?
A high school diploma or an equivalent credential is required. Two or more years of hotel experience is required. Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines are required. Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service.
What is the duty of the front office supervisor?
Supervises front desk team members primarily to guarantee effective and smooth operations that result in good feedback and guest satisfaction. Responds to arriving, leaving, and in-house guests in a professional and courteous manner by offering accurate and timely information and services.