Director of Product
Director of Product Jobs in London: Unless you’ve recently looked to insure a satellite, wind farm, or music event, Ki is the largest global insurance tech firm you’ve never heard of.
We started in 2021 after raising $500 million in funding, making us one of the largest financial start-ups that year. Our investors were ecstatic because we were changing the way a 333-year-old industry operated. We wrote over $400 million in GWP in 2021 and have continued to quickly scale, with 200% YoY growth to the end of June 2022. Ki was developed in collaboration with Google and UCL partners, and it is a platform that assists insurance brokers in quickly and easily covering risks.
We’re still leading the charge in this market’s digitization, and that’s where you come in – we need more brilliant brains to collaborate with us to achieve this aim and generate more chances. If you want to help us transform a multibillion-dollar worldwide industry, keep reading.
Our cross-functional product teams design, produce, and release products to meet the demands of our internal and external clients. Whether it’s improving our broker platform, offering new products for our customers, improving our AI-driven analytics, or developing software to support the operations of a growing insurance company.
Ki is looking for a highly skilled and strategic Director of Products to join our executive team. You will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of our product vision, strategy, and roadmap as a key part of our leadership team. You will also be responsible for leading and managing Ki’s Product function, which includes Product Management, User Research, and Product Design.
We are looking for a product-minded leader with the experience to work with our growing Product Management community and their cross-functional squads. Your role will be to oversee and optimize the discovery and delivery of these teams in collaboration with the Development Director, Portfolio Director, and CTO.
Your focus will be on:
- Active participation on the Ki Management Team
- Developing and sustaining the product vision and strategy
- Creating and managing the product roadmap; ensuring that our roadmap and the work our teams focus on is well aligned with Ki’s commercial strategy; and developing a good working relationship with our Algorithmic team. Portfolio Underwriting and Underwriting Teams
- Leading and collaborating with product squads to promote stronger product discipline and design innovative solutions that allow us to iterate, learn, and improve commercial outcomes.
- Managing our progress communication to senior stakeholders, stockholders, and the larger Ki teams
At Ki, inclusion and diversity are vital to our operations. We recognize that differences in age, color, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical ability, thought, and social background enrich our workplace. We believe that you should be yourself, no matter who you are, where you come from, how you think, or who you love.
You will be offered a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. This is constantly reviewed to ensure that it remains relevant. We recognize the importance of expressing thank you and taking the time to recognize and reward exceptional achievement by teams or individuals.
- Understand Your Customer: Consider yourself in their shoes. Understand and balance our clients’ various needs, operating with integrity and empathy to create something exceptional.
- Grow Together: Help one another achieve. Recognize the efforts of our teams while also rewarding individual accomplishments. Accept different points of view so that we can all improve and grow together.
- Think big and push the boundaries. Failure is not anything to be afraid of because it is how we learn. Always aspire to be better through testing, adapting, and improving.
People Also Ask
Will product managers be in demand in the future?
Answer: Product management is expected to be a rewarding and promising career choice in the future. As long as firms promote innovation and customer-centricity, the demand for qualified product managers will rise.
Is product management in demand in UK?
Are Product Managers in High Demand in the UK? Yes, a Product Manager’s profession is likely one of the most in-demand right now.