Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Serbia For Foreigners: Looking for work in Serbia that will pay for your visa? Do you want to find a job or a contract in Serbia as a foreigner? And you don’t have the money or don’t want to go through the trouble of getting your own visa? Are you looking for a company that helps people from other countries get visas?
If you’re looking for a job and want to work in Serbia, you’re probably wondering how easy it will be. The point is that there are a lot of things to think about when looking for a job in Serbia as a foreigner who needs a visa sponsor.
Here, you’ll learn about jobs in Serbia that support visas, how to get a work permit in Serbia, what you need to do to get a Serbian Work Visa, and where you can find sponsorship in Serbia.
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Serbia 2023 for Foreigners
Here are some of the jobs in Serbia that can help tourists get visas in 2023:
- Consulting Manager
- Business Coordinator
- Office Support
- Junior Trader
- Marketing Analyst
- Customer Support Specialist
- Junior Analyst
- Junior Quantitative Analyst
- Health and Value Manager
- Financial Assistant
- Backend Engineer
- Customer Support Specialist
- Office Manager
- Office Assistant
- Security Compliance Specialist
- Customer Support Specialist
- Education Specialist
- Monitoring and Technical Support Analyst
- Junior Monitoring and Technical Support Analyst
- Junior Software Engineer
- Regional Operations Specialist
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Manager, Visa Direct Sales
Types of Work Visas in Serbia
Foreigners can get a number of visas from the government of Serbia. Some kinds of visas are:
- Type A airport transit visa
- Transit visa type B
- Short-term visa type C
- Temporary residency visa type D
Some of the people you hire may be able to get a Type C visa. A short-stay visa may be given to people who want to go to Serbia for business events like conferences or training classes. The visa lets you enter Serbia once, twice, or many times. People with a Type C visa can only stay in Serbia for up to 90 days.
In order to live and work in Serbia for a long time, employees will need to get a temporary housing permit and a work permit.
Requirements to Obtain Serbia Work Visas
Here are the main things you need to do to get a visa to enter Serbia:
- An application form for a visa that has been filled out correctly.
- A passport that will be good for at least 90 days after the visa is granted.
- A letter from a possible company in Serbia inviting you to work for them.
- Proof that you have health insurance.
- A picture for a passport.
- Proof that you have enough money to stay in Serbia.
- Applicants need either a schedule or a return ticket to Serbia, depending on how long they plan to stay.
- Proof that the visa fee was paid.
How to get a work permit in Serbia
In Serbia, getting a work permit and a resident visa are two parts of the same process. The work permit must come from the company. Here’s what you need to do:
- Before hiring a foreign worker, the business must ask the National Employment Service (NES) for a labor market test to make sure that there are no qualified Serbians who could do the job.
- The NES will do the test and send a report to the boss in a month.
- If the NES finds someone who might be a good fit for the job, the employer should review the person’s qualifications. The employer is not required to hire any of the suggested people, but if they hire a foreign applicant instead, they must tell the NES why.
- Once it has been decided that the company needs a foreign worker, it can apply for a work visa through the local employment affairs office.
Processing a work permit can take anywhere from one to two weeks.
The Serbian Ministry of the Interior must then give the person a pass to live there. Send requests for temporary residence visas to the Serbian embassy or consulate in the country where the possible employee lives now. The person applying must send in the documents listed in the last part. You must have a job offer before you can apply for a short-term work visa.
Once both the temporary residence visa and the work permit are accepted, the worker can go to Serbia and start working there.
Where can I find sponsorship in Serbia?
There are different ways to find a sponsor for a work visa. One thing you can do is look for job ads that say funding is needed for work visas. Another option is to talk to nearby businesses and ask them to help you get a work visa. You could also talk to immigration experts in your area to find someone to help you.
It’s important to know that not all companies can or want to help their workers get work cards. Before applying for a job, it’s important to do your homework and make sure that the position you’re interested in meets the requirements for a work visa.
There are a lot of non-profit organizations that can help you get a work visa or help you if you can’t find a sponsor for a work visa.
What exactly does it imply when a corporation Sponsor you to work?
It means that the company that hired you will take care of getting you there and getting you started. They will send your papers to the people in charge of immigration so that you can get a work visa. You can officially work in the country if you have a work permit. How long it lasts depends on who gives you visa support.
Take your time when looking for the right job that will sponsor your visa. This lets you compare your choices and choose the best one. Before you accept an offer from a company, do a lot of research so you don’t get tricked. Make sure that all of the things they say they can do for you are true.
People Also Ask
How can a foreigner get a job in Serbia?
A long-term work visa can be used to get a work permit. Foreigners can apply for a visa online from their home country, even before they come to Serbia to work. If the long-term stay visa is accepted, it can also be used as a temporary residence for 90 to 180 days.
Can foreigners work in Serbia?
Foreigners who want to work must get a work visa, which is a type of long-stay (D) visa. They also have to get a work permit to work in Serbia and a temporary residence pass to stay there. With these papers, they can stay in the country and work for a long time.