Employment opportunities at strawberry farms in Italy are available, with the added benefit of visa sponsorship, complimentary meals, and transportation. Italy is a major producer and enthusiast of strawberries. In addition to Switzerland, the country has significantly increased its production during the past three years. Large quantities of strawberries are cultivated in both northern and southern Italy and subsequently transported to other European countries.
Over the past three years, strawberry production in Italy has surged from approximately 46,320 tons to 131,430 tons. Due to the substantial production figures, the country needs new workers annually. Hence, the nation is granting visa sponsorships to overseas employees. The Italian government is actively seeking international candidates. The average pay for a farmer’s field crop is €39,027 a year and €19 an hour in Italy. The average wage in Italy has risen to 2475 EUR per month (equivalent to 2553.652 USD per month).
This post presents an enticing prospect for Strawberry Farm Jobs in Italy, which includes visa sponsorship, free accommodation, and employee benefits.
Details of Strawberry Farm Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Strawberry Farm Hand|
|Minimum Experience Required||Not required|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Accommodation||No but Food is Free|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||No, but Food is Free|
Requirements of Strawberry Farm Jobs in Italy Visa Sponsorship
- Education is not necessary.
- Prior experience is not necessary.
- Eligibility for immigration to the European Union
- Proficiency in English is essential, while proficiency in Italian is highly desirable.
Job Duties of a Strawberry Farm Worker
- Engaging in the manual cultivation and pruning of strawberry plants.
- Maintaining orchards involves several tasks, such as constantly removing weeds, collecting rocks, eliminating weeds with a hoe, clearing away old leaves, softening the soil surrounding the plants, and leveling the ground.
- Thinning the strawberries from the plants manually.
- Preemptively positioning receptacles in the orchard prior to the harvest
- Engaging in orchard maintenance.
- Restoring or disposing of antiquated or damaged baskets
- Organizing and separating excessively ripe or spoiled apples
- Managing ladders weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Carefully place harvested fruit and vegetables into containers to prevent any potential harm or damage.
- Additionally, certain harvesters are obligated to use tractors or alternative vehicles in order to transport produce to the packaging facility.
Benefits of Strawberry Farm Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship
- Free Food
- Free Ticket
- Competitive Salary
- Job opportunities throughout Italy
- Visa Sponsorship
Who can Apply for Strawberry Farm Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship
Asian, African, and Latin American countries can apply for Strawberry Farm Jobs in Italy. These countries often choose Italy and other European countries as their desired job destinations. Successful applicants will receive Visa Sponsorship, Free Food, and a Ticket.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Strawberry Farm Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship
To summarize, employment opportunities in strawberry farming in Italy provide a distinctive combination of labor, cultural exposure, and individual development. The high demand for workers in the business, combined with the chance to obtain visa sponsorship, makes it an attractive choice for anyone seeking a unique employment experience. Engaging with the difficulties and benefits of cultivating strawberries might result in a satisfying journey in the midst of Italy’s farming terrain.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Strawberry Farm Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship
Job opportunities throughout Italy
What Are The Requirements of Strawberry Farm Jobs in Italy Visa Sponsorship
Education is not necessary.
Prior experience is not necessary.
Eligibility for immigration to the European Union
Proficiency in English is essential, while proficiency in Italian is highly desirable.