Apply for the Italy Farm Working Jobs With Visa Sponsorship. Italy is one of the largest agricultural sectors in need of companies and workers for Framing Jobs. Italy, shaped like a boot, is a country that frequently appears. They lost a lot of personnel as a result of the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. The government is now trying to fill these openings and open the doors for International applicants, workers, and students to apply for Jobs in Italy. People working in the Agriculture industry in Italy typically earn between 1,032.00 EUR (minimum wage) and 2,835.00 EUR. In Italy, the farming business employs around 1 million people.
Check Also: Cleaner Jobs in Italy with Visa SponsorshipAdvertisement
In terms of agriculture, Italy is a world leader in the production of olives and fruit. It boasts significant Italian brands such as Ferrari and Lamborghini, as well as fashion designers Gucci, Prada, Versace, and Armani. Planting, Harvesting, Farming, and Fruit Picking are all Farming Jobs in Italy. This is an excellent opportunity to study the best farming practices directly in Italy. Upload and email Your CV to apply for the Framing Job. And then wait for their reaction. If you receive an offer letter, the Italian will assist you in obtaining an invitation letter, after which you can apply for an Italy visa.
This post has provided you with an incredible Fruit Picking Job in Italy, which includes working in the countryside on a family farm and receiving full accommodation support! This Family Farm was created in 1962 with a primary concentration on fruit cultivation, according to the Job Ad Website. Harvesting lasts around five months, from July to early December, due to the wide range of fruits. The farm lies 70 kilometers east of Venice and 12 kilometers from the wonderful Adriatic Riviera tourist destinations. The Tagliamento River flows just outside the farm. As a result, this work is ideal for those who enjoy the countryside and desire a steady job in Italy. Let’s delve a little deeper.
Details of Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy Family Farms
- Job title: Fruit Picker/ Farm Worker/ Orchard Worker
- Location: Fruili, Italy
- Job Focus: Fruit Picking and Orchard Management Learning
- Employing body: Work away
- Free Food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Visa Support: Yes
- Languages Spoken: Italian, Spanish, English, and Beginner-level German
- Employment Benefits: Yes
- Free Transportation: Yes
- Maximum no. of hiring: More than two
- Expected Hours: Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
- A little more information: Internet Connection is available, Host Family has pets
- Host Family Members: 6
- Minimum Stay requested: 2 weeks
Requirements of Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy Family Farms
- Anyone, both local and foreign, is welcome to participate.
- A cultural exchange program allows any student or foreigner to participate.
- Any applicant who has children with them or is living with a host who has children is required to observe Child Protection Guidelines. These principles also apply when children are present with other coworkers.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the following languages: English, Italian, or Spanish. German at the beginner level is also acceptable.
Activities For Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy
- From planting to harvest, you will learn every facet of running and maintaining an innovative orchard.
- Water sports are popular.
- Biking (Bikes will be given for free).
- Farm The lads of the host family will also enjoy the beach and sports in the adjacent summer town of Lignano.
- The host participates in a language exchange program. They accept English, German, and Spanish speakers since they are interested in learning new languages. Interested applicants, however, should contact them directly.
- From March to October, young trees will be trained.
- Fruit removal (thinning), summer hand pruning and mechanical pruning, tree training, irrigation, and nutrition management of fruit trees from May through July.
- Fruit harvest, post-harvest pruning and mechanical pruning, tree training, and hail net opening from mid-July to mid-December.
- Daily tree health monitoring and operation planning.
About the Host Family for Fruit Picker Jobs in Italy Family Farms
- The employer is a family from the Italian town of Fruili. They own a family farm that specializes in fruit farming. Chiara, 58, a piano teacher, and Alberto, 60, a former researcher agronomic, lead a family of four children. Their farming setup includes numerous fruit orchards such as apples, cherries, nectarines, and so on. They perform their commercial activities under the brand “Work Away,” and their employees are known as Work Awayers.
- The host is attempting to meet the UN Sustainable Development Goal of Life on Land. Work Away has successfully introduced new pedestrian orchards based on the most recent multi-leader tree training forms during the last ten years. Furthermore, mechanical pruning is used on 30./. of their farms, which was evaluated and verified by Trento’s Agrarian Institute of S. Michele all Adige (TN). Every year, a large number of researchers, consultants, and growers (particularly Istituto Agrario of S.
- Michele students) visit their farms to see revolutionary approaches in action. All orchard activities can be performed from the ground without the use of platforms or ladders. encourage students/workers/locals/foreigners from all walks of life to learn orchard-running and fruit harvesting, and to experience Fruili’s breathtakingly gorgeous rivers, summer resorts, beaches, and orchards, as well as many other incredible perks discussed below
Benefits of Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy Family Farms
- Cultural Immersion: Engaging in labor on a family farm situated in Italy offers a profound and all-encompassing encounter with the indigenous culture. Staff members are frequently granted the chance to engage in interactions with members of the family, gain knowledge of traditional customs, and experience the genuine way of life in rural Italy.
- Scenic Environment: A plethora of family farms are situated in idyllic rural areas, enveloped by breathtaking landscapes. Fruit workers can appreciate the rural environment’s natural splendor while performing their duties.
- Fresh Produce: Fresh fruits are frequently available to employees directly from the farm. By doing so, individuals cannot only maintain a nutritious diet but also develop an appreciation for the superior quality and flavor of locally cultivated produce.
- Seasonal Employment: Frequently, fruit harvesting employment is seasonal, by the harvest seasons. Individuals seeking temporary employment or those who favor a flexible work schedule may find this to be an attractive offer.
- Physical Activity: Fruit harvesting is a physically taxing occupation that requires substantial levels of physical exertion and outdoor labor. This feature may appeal to individuals who derive pleasure from maintaining an active lifestyle and being in natural environments.
- Community and Teamwork: Family farm labor frequently requires cooperation with other employees. This sense of collaboration and community can foster a pleasant and supportive workplace.
- Skill Development: Particular competencies may be required for fruit harvesting positions, including manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and stamina. These are abilities that employees are afforded the chance to cultivate and refine through their labor on the farm.
- Culinary Immersion: Visitors to Italy may be allowed to acquire knowledge and engage in traditional Italian cuisine centered around the utilization of recently harvested produce. This culinary encounter has the potential to be both gratifying and enlightening.
- Language Acquisition: Particularly for employees who are not native Italian speakers, working closely with local farmers and potentially relocating to a rural community can provide an opportunity to improve their language skills.
- Camaraderie: The familial environment of family farms has the potential to cultivate a sense of camaraderie among employees. Long-lasting friendships and a supportive work environment may result from this.
How to Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Italy?
You can find out more about Fruit Picking Jobs at Italy Family Farms, such as working hours, employment conditions, employee perks, and how to apply.
People Also Ask
How much can I earn in Italy?
In 2022, the average annual income in the country was just over 21,000 euros or 1,700 euros per month. According to the annual report by ISTAT (July data), the average salary in Italy will amount to 27,000 euros gross per year.
Which job is easy to get in Italy?
Tour guides. With its beautiful scenery and historical landmarks, Italy is a popular tourist destination. If you’re a tour guide with experience in the country, you’ll have no trouble finding work.
What are the top 3 jobs in Italy?
Italy’s highest-paid professions are typically in finance, technology, engineering, and medicine. Some of the highest-paid job roles in Italy include:.