South China Normal University Scholarships 2023-24: South China Normal University (SCNU) has opened admissions to all degree programs through a partnership with the China Scholarship Council and the South China Normal University (CSC) Scholarship. In an effort to promote cultural exchange and Chinese universities, the Chinese government annually awards international students with scholarships.
Details About South China Normal University Scholarships 2023-24
The South China Normal University-CSC scholarship is available to both undergraduate and graduate students. It can be taken in a variety of fields, but English or Chinese must be the language of instruction. Additionally, 274 additional Chinese institutions of higher education offer CSC Scholarships annually.
Sponsorship of South China Normal University SCNU Scholarships:
- The South China Normal University CSC scholarship is essentially a fully-funded grant that covers all of the recipient’s expenses, including tuition, housing, and living costs. The awards are categorized according to the recipient’s degree level. They are:
- Recipients enrolled in an undergraduate program will receive a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB in addition to free housing and a tuition waiver.
- Applicants to master’s degree programs will receive a 3,000 RMB monthly stipend and a tuition waiver. Room and board are also included.
- A monthly stipend of 3,500 RMB will be provided for the living expenses of doctoral students. There are no fees associated with tuition or housing for the students. Free on-campus housing is provided for all recipients.
Application Procedure for South China Normal University SCNU-CSC Scholarship:
If a potential applicant for the South China Normal University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor at a Chinese university, the candidate’s chances of receiving the CSC scholarship increase significantly.
Students are not required to receive an admission letter; this is merely a ruse. Detailed below is the application process for the South China Normal University CSC scholarship program via the CSC’s online platform.
- Check out the admissions and scholarship link for SCNU University. (At this article’s conclusion )
- CSC Scholarships can be found in the scholarship section of South China Normal University’s website.
- Commence filling out an online application through the CSC’s scholarship application portal.
- You must now submit two applications: one on the South China Normal University website for admission and another on the CSC Scholarship Portal for scholarship requests.
- Fill in the blanks on the provided admission and scholarship application form.
- Choose category B for CSC scholarship eligibility.
- Select South China Normal University and enter its agency number from the drop-down menu.
- Submit the CSC application, and then download the form you have submitted for your own use.
- Gather all of the required attachments.
- If you need to send in an application form to South China Normal University, please do so and also download a PDF version of it.
- Determine if there is an application fee for South China Normal University. If so, it has been submitted.
- Include all supporting documentation with the downloaded application form.
- Deliver the documents to the office of international students at South China Normal University.
- Observe the South China Normal University website for CSC scholarship results.
- Again, if the candidate already has a letter of acceptance from a professor at his or her desired university, there is a greater likelihood that he or she will be chosen.
Fill South China Normal University CSC Scholarship Application Form:
- Create a personal profile or account on the CSC’s website.
- Complete the provided online application form.
- If you wish to apply to multiple universities in order to increase your chances of being accepted, you should create additional accounts in your name.
- Take note of the agency number of the college to which you are applying or wish to gain admission.
- Include this agency number on the application form.
- According to your level of education, choose the CSC scholarship category you wish to receive.
- The remaining details must be filled in.
- Submit the form.
- After submission, download the form.
How to submit all the required documents for the CSC Scholarship:
- On the online platform for the scholarship, each document that must be submitted with the application form is detailed.
- For your convenience, here is a list of documents that all universities require: at least two recommendation letters; all previous degrees; transcripts; a scholarship application form for CSC; an attested copy of the passport; a study plan for graduate students; an SOP (statement of purpose) from undergraduate applicants; a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates; and an acceptance letter (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Check to see if the university you want to attend needs a separate application on top of the CSC application form.
- If there is no need to submit a separate application, only submit the CSC form and mail the supporting documents to the university.
- If the university needs an early application or wants to look at your documents online before they get the hard copies, submit the documents online along with your application.
- On the application form, there will be a section asking for the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor; write “CSC Scholarship” in that space.
- Before submitting your application, conduct a final review.
- Please submit an application. Also, submit your documents to the international students’ office of your chosen college or university.
Application Deadline for SCNU CSC Scholarship:
Scholarship applications for South China Normal University (SCNU) must be submitted by April 5, 2023.
Considerations prior to submitting an application for the CSC Scholarship
- Ensure that you have submitted verifiable copies of all your degrees and transcripts on both the CSC Scholarship website and the university website (in case the university wants you to submit a separate application).
- Request a minimum of two former professors to write letters of recommendation on your behalf. A strong recommendation letter is intended to bolster your application.
- It is not required to have an acceptance letter from a professor at the university of your choice. However, obtaining one may improve your chances of receiving the scholarship. It merely demonstrates that the professors of your desired program view you as a suitable candidate and are eager to accept you as a student.
- A letter of motivation, study plan, statement of purpose, or research proposal can make an enormous difference. All levels require at least one of the documents listed above. Ensure that you meticulously prepare these documents.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores for language proficiency are also extremely important. Request a certificate from your previous degree-granting institution stating that your previous degree was taught in English. Include this certificate with your IELTS scores. Your application will be strengthened as a result.
- Consult the Chinese Embassy to obtain a student visa to study in China after receiving the scholarship. After obtaining the visa, you will be able to begin your educational endeavors in China.