Hohai University (CSC) Scholarships 2023-24 are available for admission to Hohai University’s undergraduate and graduate programs. At Hohai University, admission via Chinese Government Scholarships or Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarships is available for all subject options in both English and Chinese language instruction. This month, all of Hoai University’s Chinese Scholarships will be open for applications, so please familiarize yourself with the admissions application process.
The most prevalent fully funded Chinese scholarships at Hohai University are the Jiangsu-Nanjing Provincial Scholarship and China Scholarship Council funding for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. The Hohai University scholarship is one of the most popular and sought-after scholarship programs in China, comparable to the Confucius Scholarship, the Schwarzman Scholarship, the Jiangsu Presidential Scholarship Awards, the CAS-TWAS Scholarships, and others.
Sponsorship Funding of Hohai University CSC Scholarship 2023:
The Hohai University CSC scholarship is essentially a fully-funded grant that covers all of the recipient’s expenses, including tuition fees, housing costs, living expenses, medical insurance, and so on. The awards are categorized according to the recipient’s degree level. They are:
- Recipients enrolled in an undergraduate program will receive a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB in addition to free housing and a tuition waiver.
- Applicants to master’s degree programs will receive a 3,000 RMB monthly stipend and a tuition waiver. Room and board are also included.
- A monthly stipend of 3,500 RMB will be provided for the living expenses of doctoral students. There are no fees associated with tuition or housing for the students. Free on-campus housing is provided for all recipients.
Application Procedure for Hohai University Scholarships:
If a potential applicant for the Hohai University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor at a Chinese university, the candidate’s chances of receiving the CSC scholarship increase significantly. Students are not required to receive an admission letter; this is merely a ruse. The application process for the Hohai University CSC scholarship program via the CSC’s online platform is outlined in full below.
Google search for the website of the International Student Office at Hawaii University
Navigate to the Hohai University website’s scholarship section and locate the CSC Scholarships.
- Commence filling out an online application through the CSC’s scholarship application portal.
- You must now submit two applications: one on the website of Hohai University for admission and the second on the CSC Scholarship Portal for scholarship requests.
- Please complete the admissions and scholarship application forms.
- Choose category B for CSC scholarship eligibility.
- Select Hohai University and enter its agency number from the drop-down menu.
- Submit the CSC application, and then download the form you have submitted for your own use.
- Collect the necessary attachments for the application.
- If you need to send in an application form for Hohai University, please do so and also download a PDF of it.
- Determine whether Hohai University has an application fee. If so, it has been submitted.
- Include all supporting documentation with the downloaded application form.
- Deliver the documents to the office for international students at Hohai University.
- Check the Hawaii University website for scholarship results from CSC.
- Again, if the candidate already has a letter of acceptance from a professor at his or her desired university, there is a greater likelihood that he or she will be chosen.
How to complete the scholarship application form for Hohai University CSC:
- Create a personal profile or account on the CSC’s website.
- Complete the provided online application form.
- If you wish to apply to multiple universities in order to increase your chances of being accepted, you should create additional accounts in your name.
- Take note of the agency number of the college to which you are applying or wish to gain admission.
- Include this agency number on the application form.
- Choose the type of CSC scholarship you want based on how much education you have.
- The remaining details must be filled in.
- Submit the form.
- After submission, download the form.
- Scholarship document prerequisites at Hohai University CSC:
- Details about each document that must be sent with the application form are listed on the online platform for the scholarship.
- For your convenience, here is a list of documents that all universities require: at least two recommendation letters; all previous degrees; transcripts; a scholarship application form for CSC; an attested copy of the passport; a study plan for graduate students; an SOP (statement of purpose) from undergraduate applicants; a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates; and an acceptance letter (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Check to see if the university you want to attend needs a separate application on top of the CSC application form.
- If you don’t have to send in a separate application, just send the CSC form and the other documents to the university.
- If the university needs an early application or wants to look at your documents online before they get the hard copies, submit the documents online along with your application.
- On the application form, there will be a section asking for the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor; write “CSC Scholarship” in that space.
- Before submitting your application, conduct a final review.
- Apply for the position. Also, submit your documents to the international students’ office of your chosen college or university.
Application Deadline at Hohai University:
Candidates are encouraged to submit their CSC Scholarship or Nanjing Government Scholarship applications to Hohai University prior to May 31, 2023. If IELTS is not available, the candidate must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. To apply for scholarships at Hohai University, no application fee is required.