Security Specialist Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Security Specialist Jobs in Canada 2023: Do not go unnoticed. Explain why you are an attractive candidate. Assume “TD” if you desire meaningful employment and embrace change as we do. We are a trusted North American leader who cares about people and encourages them to grow and advance.
Details About Security Specialist Jobs in Canada 2023
Building a World-Class, Diverse, and Inclusive Technology Group at TD
We cannot afford to be dull. Neither can you, then? The magnitude and scope of TD’s actions may surprise you. The rapid rate of development necessitates that we approach technology with an open mind and a practical perspective. As new opportunities emerge, the technology and business divisions of TD become increasingly interwoven. This new time in banking is not monotonous. Not at TD, anyhow.
Check Also: Visa Sponsorship jobs in Cuba for Foreigners 2023
TD Engineering encompasses quite a lot of actions and initiatives, together with necessities gathering, design specification, trade evaluation, vendor engagement and evaluation, software program growth, undertaking administration, monetary administration, testing plans and execution, and operational necessities implementation. Our highly valued Engineers are dispersed throughout numerous areas of focus, including innovation, design, execution, maintenance, strategy, and portfolio management. We refer to these as inconceivable learning opportunities, and no two tasks are alike.
Description of Security Specialist Jobs in Canada 2023
The mission of the TD Fusion Centre is to provide the Bank with an integrated and consolidated operational hub focused on enhancing the detection and prevention of enterprise threats, predicting new threats, and enabling emergency response driven by a shared view of TD’s threat landscape, information requirements, and operational priorities across all domains.
TD is recruiting for a Safety Specialist to join the Fusion Automation team as part of the Fusion Centre. You will provide technical leadership in projects and subject matter expertise in implementing integrated solutions and automated business processes to enable the global Fusion teams to effectively and persistently manage cyber threats and fraud in accordance with TD Fusion Centre’s core objectives and priorities.
The Safety Specialist will report to the senior supervisor of the Fusion Automation staff and will be accountable for the proposal, design, implementation, and continuous improvement of automation options for cybersecurity operations, safety incident response, investigation, and communications to effectively handle internal or external events that pose a financial, reputational, or operational risk to TD. The Safety Specialist will be a member of an agile delivery group, actively participating in the initiation, planning, delivery, and deployment phases of a product and ensuring stakeholder value alignment.
Substantial work is powered by significant interactions with your boss about efficiency and professional development. Among the possible tasks you may be assigned are the following:
- Conduct conversations with Fusion Centre partners to assess automation and improved tooling options.
- Document resolution proposals and distribute them to stakeholders
- Train junior personnel with field experience and supply skills.
- Contribute significantly to the agile team’s creation of epics, user stories, and sprint plans.
- With an agile method, create and develop options.
- Promote the ongoing improvement of agile delivery procedures by active involvement in retrospective sessions and/or other internal review processes.
- Study of new technologies and instruments to ensure sound technological decisions.
- Provide session providers to other Fusion Centre members mostly based on areas of experience.
- Provide training and information transfer to diverse groups or personnel.
- Represent the team in project meetings and provide accurate status updates
- Conform to insurance policies, processes, and management requirements
- Manage ties and communications with various groups/execute
- Postsecondary education in computer science, cybersecurity, or related disciplines
- Examples of accomplishments in providing options for industrial use
- Excellent communication and teamwork qualities
- Technical management proficiency
- Expertise in programming, preferably in Python and/or.
- Web (ages 5+)
- Expertise in API development and API-based integration
- 3-5 years of experience with automation
- The knowledge of development in a hybrid cloud environment (public/private cloud).
- Knowledgeable understanding of net utility technologies, including instruments, frameworks, and protocols.
- Proficiency in ServiceNow deployment, Jira, Confluence, and SharePoint Good knowledge or experience with Security orchestration tools (Cortex XSOAR or related)
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies and services, ideally with competence in Microsoft Azure Logic Apps, Sentinel, and Energy. Automate
- Certification in CISSP or an equivalent standard is a plus.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity incident management or operations is a bonus.
Participate in what others are doing in TD Know-how Options:
- Promote a positive work environment and aid in promoting quality, creativity, teamwork, and service to the organization.
- Learn voraciously and broaden your thinking.
At TD, we are committed to establishing an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and customers feel appreciated, respected, and supported. We are committed to building a staff that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. If you require accommodations for the recruitment/interview course (such as other formats of materials, accessible meeting spaces, or other accommodations), please let us know and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a security professional earn in Canada?
The average income for a Security Expert in Canada is $63,064 per year.
What does a specialist in security do?
Security professionals, often known as cybersecurity professionals, design and execute safeguards for computer networks and systems. Businesses frequently employ security specialists to secure data networks, prevent security breaches, and implement security-enhancing modifications.