Construction worker Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Now
Construction worker Jobs in Canada 2023: 2565732 Ontario Inc., located in Breslau, ON, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills to fill the role of Construction Worker. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The postings pertaining to Permanent or Full-time work. The candidate will be expected to work day shift hours.
Details About Construction worker Jobs in Canada 2023
- Employer Name: 2565732 Ontario Inc
- Designation: Construction Worker
- Deadline: 2023-09-21
- Salary: $26.06 to $35.00 per hour
- Type of Employment: Permanent Employment, Full Time
- Location: Breslau, ON
Description of Construction worker Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate must load and unload building items and transport them.
- The applicant must install and disassemble concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must have the ability to blend, pour, and distribute materials.
- The candidate will be expected to support operators of heavy equipment.
- The candidate must level the soil to the criteria for a fine grade.
- The candidate is expected to lay asphalt and scrape it.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning and stacking rescued goods.
- The candidate must clear building areas of rubble and other debris.
- The candidate will be responsible for traffic control in the vicinity of building sites.
Check Also: Unskilled Jobs in Switzerland for Foreigners 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Requirements for Construction worker Jobs in Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least three to five years of relevant experience.
- The candidate must be able to lift up to 45 kilograms (100 lbs).
- The candidate should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal abilities.
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The candidate must be an effective team player.
The individual must labor long hours in an outdoor setting.
Expertise and specialized knowledge
Equipment and machinery know-how
The candidate must have worked with bobcats, carriage grease machines, concrete vibrators, screeds, reciprocating saws, circular saws, concrete saws, mortar and concrete mixers, grinding machines, jackhammers, drills, small front-end loaders, compactors, sledgehammers previously.
Construction specialized expertise
The candidate must have expertise in the construction of residential driveways, sidewalks, and curbs.
Safety and Security
The candidate’s driving record should be reviewed thoroughly (abstract).
Conditions of employment and physical capacities
- The individual must be able to operate well in a fast-paced, hectic setting.
- The candidate should be frequently needed to complete repetitious activities.
- The candidate must be needed to routinely carry big loads as part of their duties.
- The applicant must be able to do physically demanding tasks as part of their everyday duties.
Personal tools and equipment
The candidate must provide their own hard helmet, protective eyewear, and gloves.
Benefits of Construction worker Jobs in Canada 2023
The successful candidate will receive a Dental plan, Health Plan, and Vision care benefits under Health Benefits.
How do apply for Construction worker Jobs in Canada in 2023?
If you are interested in applying, please use one of the options provided.
Submit the Application by Email Address: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a demand for construction employees in Canada?
By 2027, the agency projects that Canada’s construction sector will need to hire 171,850 more workers and employ more than 1.2 million people. Also, 29,000 workers will be needed less when baby boomers reach retirement age.
How can I work in construction in Canada?
An apprenticeship training program combines classroom instruction with training on the job. Typically, it takes 2,880 hours (or roughly one and a half years) to become proficient in the trade of Building Craft Workers. This includes 2,400 hours of on-the-job training and 480 hours of classroom instruction.
thanks for your anticipated support