School Attendance Officer Jobs in USA: The Mississippi State Personnel Board is looking for qualified and hardworking school attendance officers to make sure that kids go to school regularly and get a good education. If you are an international candidate looking for an exciting job in the United States and need a visa sponsor, the school encourages you to apply and help the kids in our community do well in school.
For this semiskilled job role, you will be given an H2B visa. It is best to have a bachelor’s degree in education, social work, or a similar area. Along with parenting benefits, you also get health and well-being benefits. Let’s learn everything we can about school attendance officer jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship and employee benefits.
Details of School Attendance Officer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
|Industry||Admin/ Semiskilled Labor|
|Job Type||School Attendance Officer|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||$80,00-$85,00 annually|
Requirements of School Attendance Officer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Uses what they know about how the Team works with other Teams to reach their goals.
- Love for helping other people.
- The work attitude of high quality.
- devoted to the job and the team.
- A good speaker is not afraid to ask questions and works to make sure that information is coordinated well.
- Looking forward to learning and getting work done.
Job Duties of a School Attendance Officer at Mississippi State Personnel Board
- Attendance Monitoring: Keep an eye on and track the attendance records of students at their assigned schools or areas.
- Investigations: Look into cases of continuous absence or skipping school, and work with students, parents, and school staff to fix attendance problems.
- Home Visits: Do home visits to talk to parents and guardians, address concerns about attendance, and give help.
- Counseling: Help kids and their families understand how important it is to go to school every day.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and detailed records of attendance-related activities, meetings, and interventions.
- Court Proceedings: If you have to, take part in court cases about kids who don’t go to school and give evidence there.
- Collaboration: Help students and their families by working with school administrators, teachers, social workers, and other community services.
Benefits of School Attendance Officer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- In New York City, this job pays between $80,000 and $85,000 per year.
- The total pay for this job includes income and bonus pay, and it will depend on skills, experience, and where the job is located.
- There are both full-time and part-time job possibilities.
- Our comprehensive pay and benefits packages for school workers help them get more out of life.
- Flexible time off and the chance to make your own plan at work.
- With a supplemental payment, the company will match 100% of the first 6% that you put into your 401(k).
- perks for health and well-being.
- The perks of parental leave.
- Plan for employees to buy stock.
Who can Apply for School Attendance Officer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits?
School Attendance Officer Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship is open to people from all Asian, African, and Latin American countries who want to work in the United States or other European countries.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for School Attendance Officer Jobs in USA Visa Sponsorship
People Also Ask
What Are The Requirements of School Attendance Officer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Uses what they know about how the Team works with other Teams to reach their goals.
Love for helping other people.
The work attitude of high quality.
devoted to the job and the team.
A good speaker is not afraid to ask questions and works to make sure that information is coordinated well.
Looking forward to learning and getting work done.
What is the definition of attendance in school?
Attending school means showing up and taking part in educational events that the school sets up. Children are expected to do more than just go to school. They are also expected to take part in lessons and other educational events that the school offers.