Sales Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 – Apply Now
Sales Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023: We seek a skilled Sales Coordinator that supervises a sales team and ensures that corporate goals are reached. You will function as a liaison by giving higher management relevant input from customers and the sales staff.
Details About Sales Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023
- Help the sales team with daily order execution and customer and supplier coordination.
- Write and Compile sales contracts upon order confirmation and ensure that the supplier’s order is consistent with the customer’s PO / Order confirmation specifications.
- Responsible for preparing delivery orders and processing commercial invoices, shipping, and transportation documentation in accordance with the conditions of the contract.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate terms on the draught Letter of Credit, whether with the customer or the supplier and ensure compliance with all corporate policies and approvals.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team to ensure the order to the supplier is performed; draught the purchase order to the supplier (for Project / Back-to-Back Contracts).
- Follow up with suppliers or mills for order production updates, vessel specifics, and delivery dates, and keep the client and sales team informed.
- Responsible for all documentation required to execute and finalize the shipment of an order.
- Reply to customer complaints and provide post-sale support when necessary.
- Documenting and organizing financial and non-financial information in electronic forms and delivering reports
- Monitoring the success of the sales team, finding deficiencies, and suggesting changes
- Help with the planning and preparation of promotional materials and events
- Assure conformity with the policies and procedures of flawless eyesight.
- Serve as liaison officer between the sales team, production, and Finance Team
- Create Sales reports per the specifications of sales managers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent personal qualities, team player, and initiative-taking ability.
- Excellent vocal and written communication abilities in English
- Motivated, organized, and capable of meeting deadlines while paying close attention to detail (for documentation).
- Superior oral and written communication abilities
- Required Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing/administration
- Minimum of one to two years of professional sales coordinator experience.
Check Also: Farm Worker Jobs In Romania 2023 Visa Sponsorship
Experience in sales is required; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions is a plus.
- Candidates must reside in Saudi Arabia.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office.
Key Demographic Requirements
- Candidates must reside in Saudi Arabia
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Requirements for Sales Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023:
- Professional CV
- Original Degree, Diploma certificate
- Copy Degree, Diploma certificate
- Original Experience certificate, if available
- Copy of Experience Certificate, If available
Benefits of Sales Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023:
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the name of the private company?
Dammam/Khobar/Eastern Province – Saudi Arabia
Confidential is an IT service and IT consulting firm that aids in the expansion of businesses. United States, New York, New York. 5001-10000. confidential-company.com/ 54,143.
Where is the finest place to work in Saudi Arabia?
Nahdi Medical Services.
Superior Electronics Corporation.
Capital Market Administration.
McDonald’s is a member of the RICC.
Solutions provided by STC.