Restaurant Counter Attendant Job In USA: We have another great opportunity for unskilled foreign employees to work in the United States, namely Restaurant Counter Attendant Job (2023) in the United States with Visa Sponsorship. It, like all other unskilled or low-skilled work occupations, does not necessitate advanced education or experience. The candidate would submit an online application via email.
Starr Restaurants, Philadelphia, USA, is the name of the restaurant. The chosen candidate will be expected to start work as soon as possible. This employment is either permanent or full-time. However, morning, day, evening, weekend, and overtime work are all available.
In the United States, the food service business is always growing, and with it, the need for skilled workers like Restaurant Counter Attendants. These people are very important to the smooth running of restaurants, cafeterias, and other places where people eat.
What Does a Restaurant Counter Attendant Do?
A Restaurant Counter Attendant, who is also called a Counter Server, is in charge of many things. They take orders from customers, handle payments, serve food and drinks, and make sure the dining area is clean and well-kept. Their job is a key part of making sure customers have a great meal.
Details of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job In USA
- Job title: Counter Attendant.
- Country: Philadelphia, USA.
- Employer’s name: Starr Restaurants.
- Age limit: 18 onwards
- Mode of hiring: Documents Submissions review/ Short Interview.
- Salary Package: USD 13.60 per hour.
- Working hours: 30 hours per week.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No but will be preferred.
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: No.
- Free Accommodation: No.
- Free Medical: Yes
Requirements of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- There is no minimum level of education required.
- Candidates with no prior employment experience are also able to apply. There is no minimum experience required.
- The candidate must be conversant in English.
- The candidate must be lawfully permitted to work in the United States.
- The candidate must not have a criminal record. Anyone with a criminal record would be hired in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Applicants must be willing to work multiple/varying shifts depending on the store’s operating needs.
- Applicants must be comfortable serving meals at buffets, countertops, and tables. As a result, candidates with prior experience in the culinary field would be preferred.
- The applicant must be able to communicate well and provide excellent customer service.
- The applicant must be a quick learner who can operate in a face-paved atmosphere with great mind-hand synchronization and quickly adapt to professional situations.
Responsibilities/ Obligations of a Restaurant Counter Attendant
- The candidate will be in charge of washing dishes, silverware, and other goods in order to prepare and arrange tables and service areas.
- The candidate is in charge of maintaining condiments and other supplies on tables and in serving areas, as well as restocking them as needed.
- The candidate will be responsible for greeting customers and escorting them to their seats.
- The candidate will be in charge of taking orders at the counter, describing the menu, serving orders, and wrapping or packing takeaways.
- At the counter and around the tables, the aspirant must maintain cleanliness and sanitation requirements.
- Clients must be served at counters and buffet tables by the applicant.
- The applicant will be in charge of stocking drink refrigerators as well as salad or confectionery bars.
Benefits of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job
- There is no educational requirement.
- There is no prior experience required.
- During meal times, there is free food.
- Attractive pay structure, $13.60 per hour.
- Applicants will also have monthly access to complimentary dental check-ups.
- Dedicated life insurance coverage is also given to the chosen individual.
- Candidates will be given future savings strategies by the restaurant.
How do apply for Restaurant Counter Attendant Jobs in USA?
- You will be directed to the official job search portal by clicking on the link below; use the application option provided underneath the job description.
- You can also use the search box and the location box to narrow down your job search results. Enter your job title, such as “Restaurant Counter Attendant Jobs in USA”, “Bartender Jobs in Canada”, “Bar/ Restaurant Jobs in USA”, or “Restaurant Receptionist Jobs in USA.”
- Select your selected location in Philadelphia, USA to narrow down your search results.
- It is preferable to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter in accordance with current market trends, as your employer may notice the layout/presentation.
- Examine the job posting’s specifics, such as the job description, employment prerequisites, job responsibilities, and so on.
- Before applying, make sure you meet all of the prerequisites. Examine the job description and its requirements thoroughly.
- Click the “Online Application” option to the right.
- Fill out the required information and submit the application.
- Check to see whether you received a confirmation email for your job application.
In the end, a job as a Restaurant Counter Attendant in the United States in 2023 is not just a choice of work; it’s also a door to new experiences and chances. With the chance of being sponsored for a visa, you can start a trip to make your American dream come true.
People Also Ask
How can I get a visa sponsorship to work in the USA?
The employer must file Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, in order to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker. Form I-140, Immigration Petition for Alien workers is submitted by the employer for immigration visas. These petitions and guidelines are available on the USCIS website.
What skills do you need to be a counter attendant?
In most cases, a secondary education is required.
Excellent communication abilities.
Excellent customer service abilities.
Cash handling abilities.