Chef jobs in Canada: Apply for Latest Sponsorship Visa Chef Jobs.CHEFS are in high demand for Canada immigration.Canada is offering a lucrative pay scale.
Full Job Description
Education: Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate. Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and meals
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as directed by a dietitian or chef
- Plan menus, determine meal portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas.
- Order supplies and equipment.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Recruit and hire staff.
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets.
- Manage kitchen tasks.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for long periods of time
- Working under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Excellent verbal communication
- Team player
- Job Tenure: Permanent
- Working language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week