Foreign JobsCanada Jobs 2023
Plumber jobs in Canada at Mr. Swirl The Friendly Plumber
Plumber jobs in Canada at Mr. Swirl The Friendly Plumber: Candidates who meet this job requirement should apply because this is a full-time position with flexible work hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process right away. LMIA has approved this job position.
Description of Plumber jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate is accountable for:
- Making holes in the walls and the floor for pipe fittings
- Wall location and marking for pipe connection
- Identifying the piping system requirements
- Pipes are cut and bent to the desired shape and size.
- household appliance repair
- Plumbing systems are tested to ensure their functionality and safety.
- Making cost estimates
- Answering phones and dealing with customer inquiries
- Using welding equipment to join pipes
- Pressure gauge monitoring and operation to detect and repair leaks
- ensuring that building codes and legislation are followed
Ideal job specification
The chosen candidate must do the following:
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Should be dependable and trustworthy
- To work, you must arrive early.
- Must be a good team player.
- Should be precise and client-centered
- A strong diagnostic ability is required.
- The ability to travel frequently and continuously is required.
- Work with plumbing tools is required.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Should be capable of multitasking
Extensive experience is required.
The chosen candidate would have a high school diploma and 1-2 years of experience working in a related role.
- Fluency in English
- Coquitlam, British Columbia
The chosen candidate would work in conditions such as:
- A high level of hand-eye coordination is required.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and be willing to handle a large workload
The selected candidate would work in an environment in which:
- Long periods of standing, kneeling, and crouching are endured.
- Working in a hot, cold, or warm climate
- Tasks requiring manual dexterity
- Working in a fast-paced environment
Safety and Security
- The chosen candidate would be a felon.
- The chosen candidate would provide a registry of adult abusers.
- The chosen candidate would keep a record of child abuse.
- The chosen candidate would keep an adult abuse registry up to date.
- A valid driver’s license would be required of the chosen candidate.
Salary of Plumber jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate would earn $21-$40 per hour and work 35-45 hours per week.