Diary herdsperson Worker jobs in Canada at Bronson Dairy Inc: Candidates who meet this job requirement should apply because this is a full-time position with flexible hours. Interviews will be held, and candidates who perform well will be hired and begin their employment process right away. LMIA has approved this job position.
complete jobs description
The chosen candidate is accountable for:
- Cow milking with milking equipment
- Animal health monitoring
- Keeping a high level of animal welfare
- Feeding and caring for animals
- Stable and barnyard cleaning
- Maintaining the farm’s cleanliness
- Keeping adequate supplies of animal feed on hand
- Identification of sick animals and transporting them for treatment Consultation with animal nutritionists to develop feeding plans
Ideal jobs specification
The chosen candidate must do the following:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Should be trustworthy and accountable
- To perform tasks, you should be in good physical and mental health.
- Must be punctual Must have strong morals and ethics
- Must be a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and judgmental skills are required.
- It is necessary to be energetic and to have a positive attitude.
- Should be self-motivated and capable of making decisions.
- Excellent time management abilities are required.
- Should be knowledgeable about pasture management.
Extensive experience is required.
There are no standard educational requirements for the chosen candidate to apply.
1-2 years of related work experience is required.
Type of contract
- English Fluency
- NE- 9- 8- 5E near Linden, Niverville, MB R0A 0X1
The chosen candidate would work in conditions such as:
- Complete concentration is required. even in a noisy environment, The daily repetitive task of Handling heavy loads is part of the working routine
- Pest tolerance is required.
The chosen candidate would work in an environment where:
- Working long hours standing, crouching, or bending Would work in wet, dreary, hot, or warm weather conditions
- Would be useful in an environment with a high odor concentration.
Salary of Diary herdsperson Worker jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate would earn $16.56 per hour while working 40 hours per week.
How to Apply for Diary herdsperson Worker jobs in Canada:
Submit the Application by Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org