Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023 in 502 Workshop Rawalpindi Punjab, Pak Army Civilians Jobs are always in demand among job-seekers, as a large number of individuals are not recruited into the Pak Army Force, but there are numerous opportunities to join the Pakistan Army as a Civilian in multiple sub-departments.
502 Central Workshop Rawalpindi, Punjab, has announced today that it is accepting applications from civilians from all over Sindh for the vacant positions of MA Vehicle (BPS-11), HS-II (BPS-06), LDC (BPS-09), Storeman (BPS-05), Fireman (BPS-01), and Sanitary Worker (BPS-01).
Candidates wishing to apply for this position must possess the qualifications listed below: a Matriculation or Primary education is required, along with relevant skills and an age between 18 and 30 years.
Therefore, it is the best opportunity for those who have been eagerly awaiting a job in the Pakistan Army, and we will now discuss the application procedure for the vacancies.
502 Central Workshop EME Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Pak Army
- MA Vehicle (BPS-11)
- HS-II (BPS-06)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Storeman (BPS-05)
- Fireman (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How to Apply for 502 Central Workshop Rawalpindi Jobs 2023:
- Candidates who meet the requirements should send their handwritten applications, along with attested copies of their educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and a recent photograph, to the address listed below.
- On the envelope, candidates should clearly state the position for which they are applying.
- The deadline for application submission is January 23, 2023.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered for the selection process.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the selection procedure.
- There will be no TA/DA paid for the selection process.
Submit Application This Address: 502 Central Workshop Adyala Road, Rawalpindi.