A PN cadet is a young trainee recruited for the prospective post of Naval Officer in the Pakistan Navy. PN cadets are rated at midshipman level with the highest junior officer rank in the Pakistan Navy after completing a one-and-a-half-year training program at the Pakistan Naval Academy Islamabad, after which the applicant undergoes practical training and joins the ship. Experience in serving in various fields.
A Pakistan Navy cadet needs to learn during this period under the leadership of reliable, inspiring, and competent senior naval officers who educate the Pakistan Navy cadets through formal education, technical experience, and emotional, physical, and intellectual preparation. As naval officers, PN cadets are educated and trained for potential job opportunities.
Check Also: Pak Army Jobs as a Captain 2024 – Apply NowAdvertisement
Details About Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
Almost every Pakistani student passing Matriculation or Intermediate (F.A/FSc) wants to join the Pakistan Navy. Here in this article, we will guide you on how to join the Pak Navy as a PN Cadet and turn your dream into reality.
Following are the basic requirements to apply for Pak Navy Cadet.
- Gender: Unmarried male citizen
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches.
- Age Limit: 17-23 years
Applicants must have passed Matric/FS.c/O and A Levels with 60% marks in the following subjects:
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences
- Physics, Mathematics, and Statistics
- O & A level candidates have to provide an equivalence certificate.
Applicants with a minimum of 65% of Part-I marks of FSc/A-Level Part-II can also apply. However, they have a Hope Certificate from the Head of the concerned college or institute.
Important:- Up to 10% on FSc/A-level marks, relaxation of marks to FATA/Baloch candidates as 50% instead of 60% is available for others.
Conditions of disqualification
The following are ineligible to apply for PN Cadet:
- Applicants who have been disqualified once or twice by the GHQ/NHQ/AHQ/ISSB Application Committee.
- Candidates who have previously withdrawn from the Armed Forces Education/Training Institution due to any reason.
- Applicants who have been dismissed/removed/suspended or who have retired from government service or armed forces.
- Candidates who have been accused by the court of any immoral act.
- Applicants who have been declared unfit by the Armed Forces Hospital or Medical Board of Armed Forces Appeal.
- Candidates who have sent initial records which have been altered.
- Applicants were found to be concealing essential information.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
- Interested candidates who want to apply can do their registration by visiting the official website of the Pak Navy http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Applications submitted to the Directorate of Recruiting at Naval Headquarters will not be considered for the recruitment process.
Syllabus and Test Pattern
First, an entrance test will be conducted which includes:
- Intelligence test
- Academic Examination
The following subjects will be helpful in the academic exam:
- General information
Preliminary medical and interviews will be conducted with those who qualify for the entry test.
Test Preparation Guide
Candidates should start preparing for the entry tests and physical fitness tests after registration. In the above section, we have discussed the Test Pattern and Syllabus for PN Cadet Training in the Pak Navy. Check out the training material for preparation tools including Previous Papers, PN Cadet Preparation Mcqs Books, etc.
Benefits of Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
- World-Class Training: At the Pakistan Naval Academy, PN Cadets participate in rigorous training programs that equip them with the knowledge, skills, and discipline required to achieve excellence in their naval careers.
- Progression in Profession: PN Cadets are commissioned as officers in the Pakistan Navy upon successful completion of their instruction. This affords the Navy prospects for professional development and progression, including the possibility of attaining higher ranks on account of merit and performance.
- Competitive Salary and Allowances: PN Cadets, in their capacity as commissioned officers, are granted competitive remuneration and a range of perks, such as accommodation, medical, and travel allowances. These provisions serve to safeguard the financial security and stability of the cadets and their families.
- Educational Opportunities: The Pakistan Navy provides PN Cadets with support for their pursuit of advanced studies, postgraduate research, and specialized training programs, among others, in order to facilitate their professional growth and education.
- Healthcare Benefits: In addition to access to on-base medical facilities, PN Cadets and their families are granted comprehensive healthcare benefits that include dental, vision, and medical coverage.
- Travel and Adventure: The Pakistan Navy provides officers with the chance to experience travel and adventure through their deployment to diverse global locations, where they engage in exercises, operations, and international collaborations.
- Housing and Accommodation: In order to ensure that the housing requirements of Pakistan Navy PN Cadets are adequately addressed, the organization furnishes housing and accommodation facilities either on-base or via housing allowances.
- Retirement Benefits: Pensions and other post-employment benefits are among the retirement benefits to which PN Cadets are entitled; these provisions ensure that the cadets and their families will have financial security following their service.
- Sense of Pride and Service: The act of enlisting as a PN Cadet in the Pakistan Navy instills in individuals a profound sense of service and honor, as they actively participate in the protection of Pakistan’s maritime interests and ensure the nation’s security and defense.
- Opportunities for Leadership and Personal Growth: Opportunities for Leadership Development and Personal Growth: Engaging in the PN Cadet program provides individuals with prospects for leadership growth, self-discipline, and teamwork while assuming responsibilities in demanding environments.
How do I join the Pak Navy online?
To apply online for the courses, visit https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/ and submit the details accordingly. To register personally, the candidate must visit the nearest PN Recruitment and Selection office, taking all the required documents mentioned in the advertisement.
What is the salary of a PN cadet in the Pakistan Navy?
The starting salary for a PN Cadet is approximately PKR 40,000 per month, which is equivalent to approximately $240 USD. During training, PN Cadets receive a monthly allowance of approximately PKR 10,000 per month, which is equivalent to approximately $60 USD. 2
Can I join the Pakistan Navy after graduation?
You can register yourself by visiting the nearest PN Recruitment and Selection Center along with the following documents during the period prescribed by NHQ through advertisement. After 26 weeks at PNA, the graduate entry cadets pass out as midshipmen and join ships.