Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) Jobs: Those looking for guidelines to join the Pak Army as AFNS can now stop waiting.
First and foremost, we will inform you that AFNS jobs are exclusive to women who wish to enter the Pakistan Army as nurses. Females may also enroll in AFNS after completing matriculation and intermediate FA/FSc. This is an excellent opportunity for women who wish to enter the Pakistan Army as nurses.
The AFNS salary range begins at 22,700 rupees and ends at 365,000 rupees, from the lowest average to the highest average.
Candidates who are interested in joining the Armed Forces Nursing Service are urged to do so before the application deadline; otherwise, their application will not be accepted.
If you wish to join the AFNS Pak Army, you must have completed matriculation with a minimum of 60% in science and 50% in FSc (Pre-Medical). Candidates who have completed FSc Part 1 with a grade of 50% and a hope certificate may also apply.
If you are uncertain about the prospects of your nursing career, you need not be concerned. Nursing in the Pakistani Armed Forces is an excellent profession with a promising future due to the high salary. Therefore, we encourage women to take advantage of this opportunity and apply to join the Pakistan Army as nurses as soon as feasible in order to serve their country.
For more information on how to join the Pakistan Army as an AFNS, please review the information provided below and apply accordingly.
Want additional employment in the Pakistan Army? Visit Join Pakistan Army at any time for eligibility requirements and additional information.
If you come here to apply, click on the link below to join the Pakistan Army AFNS online. If you require guidelines, please follow the instructions provided below.
Details of Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) Jobs:
|Qualification Required||Matric with Science + FSC (Pre Medical)|
To be eligible for the Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2024, you must meet the following requirements:
Benefits of Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) Jobs:
- Volunteer Service: AFNS enables nurses to serve their country by providing critical healthcare services to military personnel and their families.
- Profession Stability: As the armed forces consistently require healthcare professionals, positions in the military nursing field are typically stable and secure.
- Comparable Remuneration: Typically, AFNS nurses receive competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages, which may include accommodation, food, and other living expenses allowances.
- Healthcare Advantages: Members of the AFNS and their families have access to high-quality healthcare facilities and services, ensuring that they receive quality medical care.
- Education and Instruction: The military invests in the education and training of AFNS nurses, providing opportunities for skill and knowledge enhancement through specialized training programs and continuing education.
- Loan Settlement: Some nations may provide loan repayment or tuition assistance programs for nurses who join the AFNS, thereby reducing the financial burden of education.
- Travel Possibilities: As part of humanitarian missions or deployments, military nurses may have the opportunity to travel to various locations in their home country or even abroad.
- Management Development: Due to their responsibilities of supervising medical teams and coordinating patient care, AFNS nurses have the opportunity to develop leadership skills.
- Contemporary Facilities: Numerous military healthcare facilities have access to cutting-edge medical apparatus and technologies, providing nurses with valuable training and experience.
- Pension Benefits: Members of the AFNS are typically eligible for retirement benefits, such as pensions, after completing a minimum number of years of service.
- The uniform allowance is: Some nations provide uniform allowances to AFNS nurses to cover the cost of uniforms and related items.
- Professional Development: As nurses gain experience in various healthcare settings, including field hospitals, combat zones, and traditional hospitals, military nursing can contribute to professional advancement.
- The value of camaraderie: Healthcare professionals and other service members develop a strong sense of camaraderie and cooperation through their military service.
- Opportunities for Progression: Within the military healthcare system, AFNS nurses can advance their careers by assuming greater responsibilities, such as becoming nurse practitioners, clinical specialists, or nursing leaders.
- Individual Advancement: Personal development, increased resilience, adaptability, and a sense of accomplishment in contributing to the well-being of military personnel and their families can result from military service.
Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
- Relationship status: unmarried, divorced, widowed, or legally separated.
- Females must be between 18 and 28 years old.
- Qualification: B.Sc. in Nursing (four years) or Diploma and one year of Midwifery (three years).
- Candidates must be registered with PNC.
- If you have dual nationality, you must give up one in order to apply.
AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)
- Relationship status: married/single
- Matriculation with Science: a minimum of 60 percent
- FSC Pre-Medical: minimum score of 50%
- Candidates must be between 17 and 25 years old.
- Height must be 5 Feet (152,4 centimeters)
- According to the Body Mass Index (BMI), weight
A candidate appearing for FSc Part-II examinations (with 50% marks in 1st year) may register with a Hope Certificate duly signed by the Principal of the college/institute where the candidate is enrolled in order to achieve 50% marks. Immediately after the Part-II result is announced, candidates must submit their FSc results.
- Candidates from all over the country can apply for the position of Trained Nurse.
- Special vacancies for residents of Balochistan, Interior Sindh, and KPK.
- The candidates must be registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to candidates with post-basic specialized training, such as ICU, OT, or CCU, from a PNC-approved hospital or institution.
- The General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board rejected the candidate twice.
- Medically unfit, according to the appeal medical tribunal.
- A person who resigned or withdrew from an Armed Forces (Army, Navy, or Air Force) training academy or institution due to discipline issues, character flaws, medical inefficiency, or a poor profile.
- Removed from every other government position.
- Candidates for BSc Nursing who are already registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council
- A court has convicted the defendant of an offense involving moral turpitude.
Check Also: Pak Army Jobs for Females 2023 – Apply Now
BSc Nursing: The candidate will be trained for four years at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta, and PNS Shifa Karachi.
A six-week military training program at the AFPGMI in Rawalpindi and the CMH in Kharian.
Note: Upon successful completion of training, the officer will be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant.
All selected candidates will be required to execute a warranty agreement to serve in the Army for at least ten years before beginning training in BSc Nursing.
To join the Pakistan Army’s Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS 2024), you must submit photocopies of the following original documents:
- Original certificate(s) or degree(s) with two (2) attested photocopies for each certificate
- Passport-sized photographs (front and back)
- New National Identification Card (NIC)
- A postal order for Rs. 100 has been sent to the Pakistan Army’s Director, General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi.
How to Apply For Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) Jobs?
To apply for the Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS), you must adhere to the procedures outlined below:
Apply Online and Registration Online
Candidates can apply online via the Pakistan Army’s official website. To apply online, you’re required to complete an application form.
Registration and the preliminary examination will occur according to schedule, and you will be notified of the test date. To apply for Armed Forces, Nursing Service AFNS, please visit the website listed below. Best wishes!
Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) will administer initial medical screenings.
Further Selection Procedure
General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board interviews in Lahore, Karachi, and Rawalpindi will receive distinct call-up letters. Those selected for interviews will be notified via call-up notices. The selection of candidates will be dependent on their overall performance at General Headquarters (GHQ).
In the end, the candidate’s comprehensive performance at General Headquarters (GHQ) will determine his or her selection.
Join the Pakistan Army as AFNS (Armed Forces Nursing Service for Female Individuals) was discussed previously. Women from all over Pakistan are invited to apply online at the official website or in person at the nearest AS&RC before the deadline.
AFSN Initial Test Preparation
You can prepare for the AFNS examination by researching the following topics:
- Living and Non-Living
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Animal Physiology
- Reproduction in Plant and Animals Genetic Basis of Inheritance
- Origin and Evolution of Life
- Human Disorder’s
- Ecology and Ecosystems
- Unit’s and Measurement’s
- Heat Transfer
- Vibrations and Waves
- Light and Sound
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physic’s
- The Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reaction’s
- States of Matter
- Mixtures, Solutions, and Solubility
- The Gas Law’s
- Elements and Compounds
- The Periodic Table
- Important Concepts of Organic Chemistry
- Water and Organic Compounds in the Environment
- Idioms and Phrases
- Correct use of Tenses
- Active and Passive voice
Verbal & Non-Verbal (Portion)
- Antonyms (ENG)
- Idioms/Phrases (ENG)
- Narration/Voice (ENG)
- Preposition (ENG)
- Synonyms (ENG)
People Also Ask:
What is the salary of AFNS?
It starts from Rs 22,700 to Rs 365,00 which is the lowest to highest averages. You will have an increment in your salary after announcements in budgets, and after you are promoted to senior ranks during your service.
What is the qualification for AFNS?
Female students with a minimum of 60% marks in Matric and 50% marks in Fsc Prer-medical may apply for Armed Forces Nursing Services.
Can I join AFNS after matriculation?
Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) is only for women who wish to join Pak Army Nursing with Science (Biology) or FSC Pre-Medical after matriculation.