Office Supervisor Jobs USA at AdventHealth
Office Supervisor Jobs USA at AdventHealth: Being a part of AdventHealth means being a part of something bigger. It’s about being a part of a community that believes in the wholeness of each individual and works to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally while also growing spiritually by Extending Christ’s Healing Ministry. Where you will be valued for who you are and what you bring to our mission-driven team. All the while knowing that we are stronger together.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2415 North Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32803
The community for which you will be responsible:
In over 40 specialties, more than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff provide a wide range of medical and surgical services to patients.
AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has over 200 locations and serves over one million patients per year with compassionate, multidisciplinary care.
AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has been in operation since 1994 and has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing healthcare market.
Your contribution will be as follows: The Office Supervisor is responsible for the overall success of one or more assigned medical practices at one or more locations with one or more providers, reporting to the Practice Manager, Practice Administrator, Associate Director, or Director. Except for those directly involving professional medical judgment, this position provides leadership, direction, administration, and coordination of all medical office activities.
All the benefits and perks you and your family require:
Day One Benefits Paid Days Off Day One Student Loan Repayment Program Career Development Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
The contribution you will make to the team:
- Responsible for effectively communicating policies, procedures, forms, changes, and requirements to all staff and providers.
- Monitors employee time and attendance and makes adjustments before the payroll deadline. Tracks and reports paid leave and continuing medical education for providers in accordance with the contract.
- Shares survey data, create action plans, and monitors progress on the action plans to ensure employees are engaged, appreciated, and encouraged.
- Responsible for leading the staff in providing excellent patient care; developing and implementing initiatives to continuously improve the patient experience.
The knowledge and experiences you’ll need to succeed include:
Bachelor’s degree and 0 years of healthcare experience, Associate degree and 1 year of healthcare experience, or High school diploma (or equivalent) and 2 years of healthcare experience
- 4+ years of medical office workflow experience preferred, or 1 year of medical office supervisor experience
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree is preferred.
- Medical Office Manager Certification
- Our mission at AdventHealth is to Extend Christ’s Healing Ministry. It invites us to be His hands and feet in making others feel whole. Ours is a hopeful story about healing and restoring the body, mind, and spirit. Our over 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, and hospice centers are dedicated to providing individualized, comprehensive care.