Nestle Middle East Jobs in UAE: If you are seeking employment opportunities in the UAE in 2024, there are a number of vacancies at Nestle Middle East that you can investigate. Nestle Middle East UAE provides numerous employment opportunities for individuals pursuing rewarding careers and personal development. The Nestle Middle East recruitment posting on the Nestle Middle East employment portal lists a variety of UAE-based openings. In this article, we will discuss the outlook for vacancies at Nestle Middle East, as well as the employment outlook and opportunities for career advancement in the region.
The Nestle Middle East UAE conducts regular recruitment campaigns to identify and select the most qualified candidates with the requisite skills and dedication to serving in the United Arab Emirates. Typically, the recruitment process at Nestle Middle East involves multiple steps. Prospective applicants are required to complete a Nestle Middle East application form. This Nestle Middle East Application Form collects personal data, academic credentials, and other pertinent information.
Get moving! Excellent news for those seeking employment. The Nestle Middle East UAE Jobs site announces the availability of various positions in their offices. There are currently available Sales Force Effectiveness Manager jobs at Nestle in the Middle East. Apply for Sales Force Effectiveness Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAE with Nestle Middle East Careers if you have the required experience and qualifications. After selection, the candidate will receive a generous monthly compensation of AED 4,000 to 13,000.
Details of Nestle Middle East Jobs in UAE:
|Name of Recruitment||Nestle Middle East Recruitment|
|Name of Post||Brand Manager and Various|
|Salary||AED 4,000.00-13,000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Trending Category||United Arab Emirates Jobs|
List of Nestle Middle East Jobs in UAE:
|Name of Post||Requirements|
|Brand Manager: Starbucks (Kuwait)||4-5 years of experience in marketing, which may include some years in other functions, ideally in CDT/Sales at Nestlé or equivalent FMCG—at least 3 years in marketing.|
Solid experience in digital marketing is a must.
Solid Experience in ATL/BTL Communication
Strong learning agility, project management with cross-functional teams, and communication skills
Analytical and conceptual ability are a must.
|Head of Employee Relations||Over a sustained period of at least 5 years, I have demonstrated success in working in a diverse ER environment and HR.|
Solid knowledge of the factory environment
Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of union relations, proven negotiation skills, and understanding of MENA employee benefits
Experiences in driving change processes and influencing organizational strategy
A track record of fast comprehension with problem-solving attention, even in complex issues
Have managed relationships with unions in a challenging context, hence the ability to facilitate and negotiate appropriate outcomes for all industrial relations
The Sales-Force Effectiveness Manager at Nestle Health Science will play a crucial role in the creation and implementation of a superior commercial execution framework for our NHSc business. You will have the opportunity to lead initiatives that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Sales Force operating model, while also aligning with the specific requirements and expectations of each market. You will have a significant impact on our sales performance by leveraging data and digitalization.
You will serve as a trusted strategic partner to our commercial managers, marketing, HR, MA, and field team, translating global and cluster strategies into executable development plans. You will be responsible for developing a highly motivated, ethical, and productive medical field force. Staying ahead of industry trends, you will actively engage with the MENA customer engagement community, ensuring we anticipate and satisfy the evolving needs and preferences of our customers.
A day in the life…
Develop the MENA CE (Customer Experience) strategy and framework within the ICP/MBS framework in order to improve sales force execution and provide an exceptional customer experience for healthcare professionals (HCPs).
- CRM Management: Regularly review business requirements and recommend enhancements to the CRM system, as well as develop a formal document outlining the CRM system’s usage strategy and policy.
- Collaborate with sales leads to ensure that sales force members create in advance cycle call plans that are reviewed and discussed by their superiors. Monitor each call’s recorded objectives and accurate post-call notes.
- Monitor and analyze CRM reports, transforming them into actionable business intelligence to inform CM, Marketing, and Medical Field Force strategies and plans.
- Sales Force Performance: Improve sales team performance in terms of efficiency and effectiveness by adopting and implementing best practices for customer profiling, segmentation, targeting, field force sizing, structure and territory alignment, target setting, KPI definition, competitive compensation, and incentive plans.
- Identify and monitor key performance indicators for sales force operations, implementing analytics solutions to support data-driven decision making.
- Develop and implement quantitative and qualitative key performance indicators (KPIs) related to efficiency and effectiveness, consistent with the overall business and marketing strategy.
- Throughout the product life cycle, assist the Marketing team in ensuring consistency with need-based detailing, authorizing all detailing materials, and supporting brand launches and post-launch activities.
- Implement an omnichannel strategy for consumer engagement across all product categories.
- Develop the development plan for NHSc (Nestle Health Science) First Line Managers and Medical Sales Representatives (MSRs).
- In collaboration with the CM, HRBP, and L&D teams, identify developmental gaps and propose the necessary tools to resolve them.
- Collaborating with the Field Managers, Marketing, Medical, HR, and MA teams, implement global training programs and perpetually enhance the functional training curriculum.
- Conduct coaching sessions with the team, evaluate the application of functional competencies, and facilitate skill development.
- Manage the Budget for NHSc Training, including the planning and execution of projects.
- Evaluation, Acknowledgment, and Promotion: Develop and perpetually adapt/improve the Sales Incentive Program’s criteria in accordance with market requirements.
- Participate in Medical Sales Representative performance and aptitude calibrations.
- Identify and cultivate field talent to increase the number of potential successors for critical positions within NHSc and/or Nestle.
- Facilitate the introduction of new products by creating SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness)-related materials and conducting training workshops.
- Exhibit a high level of initiative, autonomy, and self-motivation in achieving both short- and long-term objectives.
- Observe the execution of plans based on standardized Customer Satisfaction Surveys and monitor annual progress.
What will make you successful…
- Experience with medical and pharmaceutical detailing is required.
- Expertise in team administration, mentoring, and development.
- Exposure to or expertise with group communication functions, such as presentations, conferences, etc.
- Capability to manage independently and excel in challenging and demanding market environments, achieving and exceeding objectives on a consistent basis.
- Business analytics expertise, with knowledge of tools such as powerBI considered a bonus.
- Knowledge of VEEVA or comparable CRM systems.
- Expertise in multichannel strategy and operations in the healthcare industry.
- SIP (Sales Incentive Plan) management experience.
Benefits of Nestle Middle East Jobs in UAE:
- Global Standing: Nestlé is a reputable multinational corporation with a significant global presence. Working for Nestlé can enhance your resume and open the door to future career opportunities, both within the company and within the industry as a whole.
- Career Advancement: Nestlé is committed to the development of its employees and offers numerous training and development programs. This can assist you in acquiring new skills, advancing your career, and assuming leadership positions within the organization.
- Comparable Remuneration: Nestlé typically offers competitive salary packages and benefits to its employees. This includes a competitive base salary, incentives based on performance, and a variety of allowances.
- Work-life equilibrium: Numerous positions at Nestlé Middle East promote work-life balance. The company may provide flexible work hours, paid time off, and other benefits to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Inclusion and Diversity: Nestlé’s commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace is well known. The company values employees with diverse backgrounds and points of view, thereby fostering an inclusive and collaborative work environment.
- Wellness and Health Advantages: Typically, Nestlé provides employees with comprehensive health and wellness benefits, such as medical insurance, dental care, and wellness programs to promote their physical and mental health.
- Sustainability Objective: Nestlé is dedicated to sustainable practices and responsible procurement. Working for a company in the Middle East enables you to support and contribute to sustainability initiatives and eco-friendly practices.
- Innovation Possibilities: Nestlé promotes innovation and investigation in the food and beverage sector. If you have a passion for innovation and product development, Nestlé Middle East may have intriguing project opportunities for you.
- Employee Motivation: Nestlé values employee engagement and participation in decision-making processes. There may be occasions for you to provide input and feedback on company initiatives and projects.
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) entails the following: In the Middle East, Nestlé is involved in numerous CSR and community initiatives. This can be satisfying for employees who want their work to have a positive impact on society.
- International Aspect: Working for Nestlé in the Middle East can provide opportunities for international exposure and networking. You may collaborate with international counterparts and acquire a global business perspective.
- Learning and Development: Nestlé places a premium on lifelong education and offers development programs to help employees evolve personally and professionally.
How To Apply For Nestle Middle East Jobs in UAE?
- Preparing Your Resume/CV: Revise your resume/CV to emphasize your skills, education, work experience, and any applicable certifications. Customize your resume for a job application with Nestle Middle East so that it is more pertinent to the position.
- Conduct an exhaustive investigation of the UAE job market and the industries that interest you. Check the websites and job boards of companies that are recruiting and conduct a search for employment opportunities.
- Utilize prominent job portals in the UAE to locate job postings. Bayt, LinkedIn, Indeed, and GulfTalent are examples of commonly utilized portals.
- Networking is essential in the UAE labor market. Attend networking events, connect with professionals in your field, and join relevant online forums and LinkedIn groups.
- Numerous companies in the UAE prefer that applicants submit directly through their websites. Check the career sections of company websites for employment opportunities, and then follow the application instructions.
- Request Online: Submit your applications through the organization’s website or job boards. Include your updated resume and any other required documents.
- Recruitment Agencies: Consider registering with recruitment agencies that specialize in your industry. They can help match your talents to appropriate employment opportunities.
- Government job sites The UAE government also provides job portals where you can discover listings for employment opportunities in various industries. Websites such as “Abu Dhabi Government Jobs” and “Dubai Careers” by the Abu Dhabi and Dubai governments are beneficial resources.
- Visas and Work Permits: If you are not a resident of the UAE, you will need a work permit in order to work there. Typically, employers sponsor expat employees for work permits. Ensure that your prospective employer understands the visa and work permit requirements.
- If your application is successful, you should prepare for job interviews. Conduct research on the organization, dress professionally, and prepare answers to common interview inquiries.
- Consider sending a follow-up email expressing your appreciation for the opportunity and continued interest in the position after applying or attending an interview.
Always ensure that you are conversant with the UAE’s labor laws and regulations, including those governing contract terms, working hours, and benefits. The job application process may vary based on the specific emirate or industry; therefore, it is crucial to remain up-to-date with the most recent information during your job search in 2024.
People Also Ask:
Does Nestle operate in the UAE?
operates across the United Arab Emirates with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al-Ain, Fujairah, and Ras AlKhaimah, employing nearly 400 people from diverse backgrounds and providing indirect employment to more than 300.
Which job is in high demand in the UAE?
In 2023, the country will witness a surge in demand for professionals with skills in data science, AI and ML, cybersecurity, renewable energy, healthcare, e-commerce, digital marketing, blockchain development, project management, and supply chain and logistics management.
Who is the CEO of Nestlé in Dubai?
Yasser Abdul Malak, the Chairman and CEO of the Nestlé MENA region