Housekeeper Jobs in Burj Al Arab Dubai: Accommodation: We are looking for a housekeeping team leader to join our great team at Jumeirah Living Marina Gate. This is a great chance! The main goal of the job is to make sure that all public areas and guest rooms are kept clean and up to the best standards of guest care and company standards of service. This is done by checking on them all the time. You need a diploma or a Higher Secondary Certificate and at least one year of experience in a five-star hotel or residence.
This job has a very competitive salary and benefits, such as housing, a flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, a uniform, laundry services, meals during work hours, discounts on shopping and other activities, a 50% discount at Jumeirah F&B Outlets, and lower hotel rates. You need to be able to speak and write English very well and know how to use MS Office well.
When you compare how big these benefits are to how easy and formal the job requirements, application conditions, and visa requirements are, you’ll see how big they really are. Read the rest of this post to learn everything you need to know about housekeeper jobs in Burj-Al-Arab, Dubai, with visa sponsorship, free food, and free housing.
The Burj Al Arab: A World of Luxury
What Makes Burj Al Arab Unique?
The Burj Al Arab is not just another fancy hotel; it is a work of art that looks great on the skyline of Dubai. It is known as one of the most expensive hotels in the world because of its sail-shaped building and its beautiful interior. This image is kept up by the hardworking staff, like the housekeepers, who make sure that every guest has an amazing stay.
At Burj Al Arab, housekeeping is about more than just keeping things clean; it’s about making an experience. The high-quality cleaning methods and careful attention to detail set the standard for the business. As a housekeeper at Burj Al Arab, you are part of this drive to excellence.
Details of Housekeeper Jobs in Burj-Al- Arab Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
|Minimum Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||Basic English and Computer|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Permanent and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||AED 3700 per month|
Requirements of Housekeeper Jobs in Burj-Al- Arab Dubai Visa Sponsorship
- diploma, or a high school diploma or better.
- If possible, they should have worked in a 5-star hotel or residence and have at least one year of experience as a housekeeping team leader.
- Ability to handle complaints and problems from guests in a cool and professional way.
- Know how to do things in the housekeeping department.
- Know how the Opera method works.
- Very good understanding of the rules and standards for hotel health and safety.
- Very good at reading, writing, and talking about English.
- Know how to use a computer and be very good at MS Office.
Benefits of Housekeeper Jobs in Burj-Al- Arab Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Free Accommodation
- Free Food on Duty
- Free Flight Allowance
- Free Laundry
- Free Uniform
- Retail and Leisure Discounts
- 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates
- Medical Coverage
Job Duties of a Housekeeper at Burj-Al-Arab
- Monitor, control, and check the daily operations of housekeeping, with a focus on making sure that the necessary services are delivered in accordance with the group’s processes, procedures, and standards.
- To talk to and work with the front office to make sure rooms are ready for guests before they arrive.
- Always know the state of each room so that you can sell as many empty rooms as possible.
- To talk with the engineering staff and work with them on room maintenance and problems.
- Check VIP rooms before guests arrive and then every day after that to make sure that the standard is kept throughout the guest’s stay.
- Make sure that linens, guest supplies, and cleaning supplies are stocked in the pantries according to the set par stock.
- Help train the people who work in housekeeping according to the SOP guidelines.
- Do they have any other jobs that the housekeeping manager gives them?
Who can Apply for Housekeeper Jobs in Burj-Al- Arab Dubai Visa Sponsorship
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries that want to work in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, or other European countries can apply for housekeeper jobs in Burj-Al-Arab Dubai with visa sponsorship, free food, and free housing.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Housekeeper Jobs in Burj-Al- Arab Dubai Visa Sponsorship
In closing, working as a housekeeper at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai is not only a job, but also a chance to be part of a long history of luxury and hospitality. With good pay, world-class training, and the chance to move up in your career, this could be your dream job. Also, getting into the Burj Al Arab family will be easier than ever in 2024, when visa support will be possible. So, if you’re ready to start a journey of greatness and give guests memories they’ll never forget, you might want to apply for a job as a housekeeper at the Burj Al Arab.
People Also Ask
What Are the Benefits of Housekeeper Jobs in Burj-Al-Arab Dubai Visa Sponsorship?
Free Food on Duty
Free Flight Allowance
Retail and Leisure Discounts
50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates
What Are The Requirements of Housekeeper Jobs in Burj-Al-Arab Dubai Visa Sponsorship?
diploma, or a high school diploma or better.
If possible, they should have worked in a 5-star hotel or residence and have at least one year of experience as a housekeeping team leader.
Ability to handle complaints and problems from guests in a cool and professional way.
Know how to do things in the housekeeping department.
Know how the Opera method works.
Very good understanding of the rules and standards for hotel health and safety.
Very good at reading, writing, and talking about English.
Know how to use a computer and be very good at MS Office.