As a result of Norway’s strong economy and extremely low unemployment rate, there are many career chances for foreigners in this remarkable nation.
Growth-oriented businesses in Norway have an alluring opportunity to recruit exceptional new team members from all over the world thanks to the opening up of the global talent market.
There will be multiple collections of different job openings for foreigners to apply for in Norway on this page, but you must make sure you are eligible before submitting an application.
Understanding Norway’s Labor Market
Norway has a strong job market that is mostly driven by its tourism, technology, oil and gas industries, and marine sector. There are a lot of job openings in these fields for skilled workers and professionals from other countries.
Labor Market Trends
The job market in Norway is changing, and sustainability and green energy are becoming more important. Going green, renewable energy, and sustainability are all areas with lots of job possibilities. This is great for people who are interested in these areas.
Details About Jobs Opportunities In Norway For Foreigners 2024
Due to its low unemployment rate and increased use of remote work, Norway is a country where it is not difficult to get employment.
Over the past few decades, Norway has experienced an influx of foreign employees in response to the demands of the country’s numerous industries, which necessitate ability and competence but cannot be met by the local labor market.
You must first confirm that you are eligible to work in Norway and that you meet the standards in order to obtain employment there as a foreigner.
Depending on where you are from, you might need a visa, and you have to fulfill certain requirements to get one.
To be recruited by a local and be deemed a skilled worker in this country, you might also need to have a specific degree of schooling.
Jobs Available To Foreigners In Norway
- Jobs in Engineering
- Jobs in Education
- Jobs in Hospitality
- IT Jobs
- Jobs in Healthcare
- Jobs in Driving
- Jobs in Law
- Jobs in Sales
- Advertising Jobs
Foreigners With Job Opportunities In Norway
The appropriate perks may make working with you a more appealing option in one of the most competitive labor markets in the world, so you’ll need to do more than just fulfill your basic statutory standards if you want to attract the best minds Norway has to offer.
Microsoft is an employer that values diversity. Regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical history, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances, all qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment.
1. Technology Specialist:
They are seeking the next rising star to serve as the main force driving the digital transformation of their quickly expanding team’s enterprise customers in Norway.
This applies to both public and commercial clients. Working with our most significant clients, you are a functional business process and technical workload expert within the Microsoft Business Applications enterprise sales team as a Technology Specialist (low-code).
By assisting them with their end-to-end business transformation needs by imagining, building, and showing solutions matched to a business value within your own expertise, you play a crucial part in the entire sales cycle.
- technical presales experience, technical consulting experience, or equivalent knowledge
- Applicable Low-Code workload/line of business knowledge with one or more of the following: applicable company/customer IT application implementation or management, technical and business process presales, and post-sales consultancy.
- As part of the broader opportunity lifecycle, developing and implementing a solution strategy
- Working with sales leaders and team members to identify, promote, and successfully land pipeline and customer solutions
- extensive interaction with technical research teams developing cloud-based client solutions
- Success in collaborating with clients or stakeholders on pre-sales or consulting projects relating to the workloads of business applications
- Successful track record demonstrating unique solution value and competitive advantage
- delivering technical workload demonstrations to business decision-makers that are focused on customers
Account Managers in Public Sector Organizations
The team at Microsoft Norway that manages enterprise accounts in the public sector is now looking for three new account executives (also known as client executives).
They are establishing a new territory specifically for the police, immigration, and justice sectors, as well as a second territory for Power and utilities within their vertical.
Additionally, they are recruiting to fill the position of Account Executive for Public Transport & Logistics in our region.
- Proven years of expertise driving digital transformation, working in an industry (such as government, education, power, and utilities), or similar work experience (e.g., consulting, technology)
- OR A MASTER’S DEGREE IN BUSINESS, TECHNOLOGY, OR A RELATED FIELD AND A FEW YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A RELATED INDUSTRY (SUCH AS HEALTHCARE, GOVERNMENT, EDUCATIONAL, MANUFACTURING, AUTOMOTIVE, OR POWER & UTILISATIONS), DRIVING DIGITAL TRANSFORM (e.g., consulting, technology)
- English and Norwegian Language Proficiency Account Executive Sales Experience
- having experience managing and coordinating a virtual team to achieve sales goals
Azure Sales Expert
Microsoft is searching for a Solution Area Specialist to work with some of the key customers in Norway and cover the core of Azure. Your obligations will also include those linked to sales execution, technical proficiency, sales excellence, and other jobs that will be given to you.
experience selling technology-related products or services, managing accounts, or selling solutions
OR four or more years of experience in technology-related sales or account management AND a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or a related subject.
Frontend Engineer/ Senior Frontend Engineer
In their search experiences division, Microsoft is hiring a UX engineer to create amazing user experiences that run on all platforms and are created using TypeScript and React.
- Organize product management and design to create feature specs.
- To verify and integrate shipping components, work with partner teams who host our user experiences.
- To maximize common code, testability, and performance, features should be designed and implemented.
- As we roll out enhancements across more than 40 Microsoft products across all platforms, we will improve our software engineering processes.
- Develop, expand, and share your technological knowledge.
- knowledge of creating React applications or experiences. Both seasoned developers and up-and-coming talent are sought after.
- enthusiastic about producing products with top-notch user experiences.
- compassionate and accountable team player who can carry out the tasks assigned while looking out for your teammates
Specialist in Security Technology
To improve the team’s capabilities for extended detection and response (XDR), zero trust, and cloud security, you will collaborate with a virtual team of sales, technical, partner, and consulting resources.
- knowledge of technical presales or technical consulting AND a master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- OR an undergraduate degree in computer science, information technology, or a closely related discipline AND expertise in technical presales or technical consulting.
- OR Technical consulting or presales expertise OR comparable experience
Norwegian Foreigners’ Salaries
the average annual salary in Oslo, Norway, is approximately 31000 NOK after taxes.
One of the highest average wages for European capitals, at over 3600 USD per month.
How to Apply For Foreigners With Job Opportunities In Norway
In 2024, Norway has great job chances for people from other countries in many fields. This place is great for people who want to work abroad because it has a friendly work culture, high living standards, and beautiful scenery. If you want to make your future better by moving to Norway, take the first step today.
People Also Ask
What are the language requirements for working in Norway?
While Norwegian can be an asset, many international companies operate in English, making it feasible for ex-pats to find employment without being fluent in Norwegian
How do I find job opportunities in Norway as a foreigner?
Utilize online job search platforms like Nav.no, Finn.no, and LinkedIn. Networking and reaching out to potential employers can also be fruitful.