Are you looking for an interesting job in the middle of Tromsø, Norway? We need housekeepers who are committed and pay attention to detail to join our team. As a housekeeper, it will be your job to keep the hotel rooms and public places clean and looking nice overall. To do this job well, you need to be very careful with cleaning products and terry cloth items, and you need to work closely with people from different areas, like reception, technology, and quality management. Our foreign team is looking for people who are passionate about keeping the place clean for our guests and have the right skills.
Apply now to be a part of our housekeeping team if you are excited about providing excellent cleanliness and service in a lively and friendly setting. We’re excited to have you join our team and show you around the beautiful city of Troms. You don’t need any training or education other than basic English. The person you hire will learn basic Norwegian on the job. The tasks and requirements of the job are very formal and simple, but the benefits are huge. Let’s learn everything we can about housekeeping jobs in Norway that will pay for your visa and offer great benefits.
Details of Housekeeper Jobs in Norway Visa Sponsorship
- Housekeeper Job in Norway
- Job Title: Housekeeper
- Location: Tromsø, Norway
- Number of Positions: 17
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: 192 NOK/hour
Requirements of Housekeeper Jobs in Norway Visa Sponsorship
- You should know a lot about cleaning goods and methods, like action cleaning agents.
- She is great at keeping things organized and paying close attention to the little things.
- Being able to converse well with team members and guests in English or Norwegian is necessary.
Job Duties of a Housekeeper
- Rooms and public areas of hotels are cleaned to maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- The right way to use cleaning products, terry cloth items, and other cleaning tools
- Work closely with the quality management, reception, and technology teams to meet the needs of guests and keep a high level of service.
Benefits of Housekeeper Jobs in Norway Visa Sponsorship
- A long-term job deal that guarantees a stable and safe job.
- Join a global team that values working together and being different.
- Aid in finding a place to live and help with the moving process.
- A fun place to work is right in the middle of Tromsø. You can use our exercise studio for free to improve your health.
Who can Apply for Housekeeper Jobs in Norway Visa Sponsorship
All people from Asia, Africa, and Latin America who want to work in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and other European countries can apply for housekeeper jobs in Norway which will sponsor their visas and offer benefits. No training is needed.
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Housekeeper Jobs in Norway with Visa Sponsorship
In conclusion, working as a housekeeper in Norway can lead to a satisfying career in a lively and culturally rich place. Learning how to get a visa sponsored, getting better at skills that are useful, and getting used to the Norwegian way of life are all important steps on this trip. Aspiring housekeepers can start a successful and satisfying job by thinking about the tips and ideas given.
People Also Ask
What Are the Benefits of Housekeeping Jobs in Norway?
A long-term job deal that guarantees a stable and safe job.
Join a global team that values working together and being different.
Aid in finding a place to live and help with the moving process.
A fun place to work is right in the middle of Tromsø. You can use our exercise studio for free to improve your health.
What Are the Requirements of Housekeeping Jobs in Norway?
You should know a lot about cleaning goods and methods, like action cleaning agents.
She is great at keeping things organized and paying close attention to the little things.
Being able to converse well with team members and guests in English or Norwegian is necessary.