Jobs In Colombia 2023/24: There are a lot of jobs available in Colombia’s major cities, particularly Medellin, Bogota, and Cali, where many multinational corporations are establishing their South American headquarters.
There is an increasing need for highly specialized professionals. Although the financial sector employs the most professionals, other industries like trade and construction are booming in Colombia.
Colombia is known for its rich culture history and beautiful natural scenery, but it is also making waves in the job market. Both people who live in the country and people who live elsewhere will have exciting job chances in 2023/24.
In the past few years, Colombia’s economy has been growing slowly. The government has tried to become less dependent on oil and mining by focusing on diversification. This change has made the economy more stable and strong, which has led to a wide range of job possibilities.
Colombia’s Top Jobs in Demand
These are the high-paying jobs available in Colombia:
- business management
- Engineering in industry
- Engineering systems – computer science
- Administrative management specialist in accounting
- Economics and business administration
- computer engineering
- financial management
- engineering in telecommunications
- Motion graphic designer for products Project Management Consultant for Artists
- Country Leader for Dynamics 365 Finance Support at HP Online (REMOTE)
- International Support Consultant Internship in Supply Chain
- Business consultants
- Helpers at Sellers Warehouse
- client services in call centers
- network engineers
Jobs Available In Colombia
Consider working for Stryker if you’re looking for a successful, expanding business with a great culture and reputation.
The only business with 40 years of sales growth in a row is Stryker, which Fortune recently named as one of the world’s best workplaces!
You will have many opportunities to learn and grow here as we offer development opportunities unique to each employee’s needs, including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching, and more!
1. Colombian Senior Operations Manager (Hybrid):
- Effective communicators are those who can accurately and concisely interpret information in order to convey findings and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Subject matter experts are managers who can interpret, translate, and present on a wide range of topics in addition to supervising the gathering, review, and analysis of data.
- Talent developers are growth-oriented managers who prioritize the professional growth of their team members while recruiting and hiring top performers.
- Managers who create networks with other teams and departments and organize cross-functional cooperation are known as network builders.
- Managers who carefully monitor people, processes, and outputs to ensure adherence to corporate policies and procedures are known as compliance-focused orchestrators.
- Undergraduate degree.
- A track record of success in people management and the operations field.
- Advanced English proficiency (reading, listening, and speaking)
2. Coordinator of Credit & Collections (Hybrid):
Candidates must have the following qualities.
- Detail-oriented individuals who take pride in meticulously recording reports, metrics, proposals, and presentations.
- Self-directed imitators – Individuals who take responsibility for their work and don’t require direction in order to drive productivity, change, and results.
- Partners who collaborate across functions to develop best practices by bringing together information, use cases, and industry analyses are known as collaborative partners.
- Goal-oriented developers provide secure and reliable solutions by keeping the client and their requirements front and center.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Adept with Microsoft Office.
- Required prior Credit & Collections experience.
- Wanted prior knowledge of using EDPs.
3. Product Specialist for Mako:
All end users will receive clinical product support from you, and you’ll also offer on-site direction and support during surgical procedures.
To ensure precise placement and operation of the company’s robotic arm applications, equipment, and instruments, give surgeons and operating room staff training and clinical/technical support.
- Technical degree, undergraduate degree, or prior experience performing robotic surgery are all required.
- technical proficiency, knowledge of technology, and aptitude for administrative processes (e.g., ERP software, Office Suite, processing, and record management).
- prior work experience, preferably in the healthcare sector, in sales or technical product environments
- Spanish and English proficiency are prerequisites.
- It would be ideal to have knowledge of orthopedics and/or aspects of the musculoskeletal system.
4. Sales Professional Acute Care:
The position will be based in Medellin and be in charge of the direct channel for ACUTE CARE in Colombia’s Coast and Antioquia. It will be responsible for marketing and selling products and/or services directly to existing and potential end users.
Informs customers of new product/service introductions and prices. develops, evaluates, and updates lead generation strategies to guarantee a strong sales opportunity pipeline.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Situated close to Medellin.
- English proficiency is a plus for this opportunity.
Colombian Employees’ Salary
The average monthly wage in Colombia is about 4,690,000 COP (Colombian Pesos), or about $1,200 USD.
Jobs In Colombia 2022/2023 Summary
- You can see the lists of jobs in Colombia for 2022 and 2023 above, along with the extra advantages of studying and working abroad in a beautiful country like Colombia.
- You have no restrictions in taking advantage of these Jobs In Colombia 2022/2023 because they are your opportunity to start working.
- Important details about the Jobs In Colombia in 2022/2023 are provided in the aforementioned article, allowing people to start applying.
- You can enjoy a rich and rewarding additional dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience after your search, application, and eventual recruitment.
In 2023/24, there will be a lot of job opportunities in Colombia. Whether you want to be a tech expert, work in health care, or care about the environment, there are many ways to advance your job in this country. Make the most of the possibilities you have by being flexible, investing in your skills, and embracing the rich Colombian work culture.
People Also Ask
What positions are sought after in Colombia?
Jobs in Demand in Colombia
Remote general administrative assistant (Spanish and English bilingual). Working from home… 4.5. Hiring for Real Estate Follow-Up Managers. Executive Assistant. Working from home.
Client Advocate – Reliable real estate follow-up manager Remote position in Latin America. 3.9.
3.8 Email Marketing Specialist
What occupation is most prevalent in Columbia?
Detailed List Of The Most Common Jobs In Columbia, SC
Customer Service Representative
Are jobs difficult to come by in Columbia?
Though the economy in Colombia is continuing to grow, it can be difficult for foreigners to find work. Despite this, Colombia is a very business-friendly nation, so ex-pats may decide to start their own companies.