Italian Pizza Chef Jobs in Australia 2023: 8 at Trinity is a pizza place in Newcastle, Newcastle, Maitland, and Hunter, NSW, that is stunningly beautiful. As the first place to make Italian pizzas, 8 At Trinity needs a Pizza Chef to join their team of 25 or more people in a well-known restaurant. Pizza lovers will also be happy to hear that they are going to put in a Marana Forni Pizza Oven.
We need someone with a lot of experience who can take the art of making pizza to the next level and work well in a busy kitchen where they serve modern Italian and Australian food. Learn more about Italian Pizza Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship by reading on.
Italian Pizzas Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Italian Pizzas Chef/ Pizza Chef/ Fast Food Chef
- Job Region: NSW, Australia
- Expected Salary: $75,000 to $100,000+ Tips + Super
- Knowledge required: Diploma
- Free Food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: No, but accommodation assistance will be provided
- Experience required: Require High Experience . 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Read More: Australia Dept of Home Affairs Jobs 2024Advertisement
Requirements of Italian Pizzas Chef Jobs in Australia
- A relevant degree or license from a school for cooking.
- Must have worked in the field for at least two years.
- Must be really good at making pizza.
- Good knife skills.
- Must use your hands to make and stretch the dough.
- Good understanding of how to cook Italian food.
- Excellent speaking skills.
- Good relationship skills.
- Can work well in fast-paced and stressful situations. Pays close attention to the details.
- Easy English.
- Well-groomed and with a good look.
- Available to work days, nights, and weekends. (8 is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays right now).
Benefits of Italian Pizzas Chef Jobs in Australia
- Pay that’s fair.
- Sponsorships for Standard and Regional Events.
- Some tips and extras.
- Work for a company that is a market leader and has a bright and friendly team.
- Chances to improve and move up in your job.
- Every day, meals are given to the staff.
- Help with living arrangements.
Job Description of an Italian Pizza Chef
- Prepare and cook a range of pizzas according to established recipe charts and taste standards, while following Food Safety and Health Regulations.
- Make sure that the pizzas look good and are of good quality. To do this, you should know how to use different toppings.
- Keep the pizza kitchen and pizza area of the kitchen clean and sanitized to make sure it is clean and safe.
- Work with the kitchen staff and other cooks to make sure everything goes well in the kitchen.
- Listen to what the customer wants and how they feel about the taste or any other aspect of the service.
- You will be in charge of making real pizza dough, getting the ingredients ready, cooking pizza to order while making sure all the recipes are right, and providing high-quality products that set us apart from the rest.
- When preparing and cooking food, use the right methods and follow processes and recipes.
- Show the staff how to use new cooking tools and techniques.
How to Apply for Italian Pizza Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- If you don’t already have one, make an account on SEEK.com.
- To confirm your account, click on the verification email in your inbox, spam, or trash folder.
- Use the search bar to look for “Pizza Chef Jobs,” “Pizza Maker Jobs,” “Chef/Restaurant Jobs,” etc., or any other similar term.
- In the location bar just below the search bar, choose All Australia, NSW, or New Castle.
- Click on the job role you want.
- Send in your CV with all of the details asked for.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Italian Pizzas Chef Jobs in Australia
Pay that’s fair.
Sponsorships for Standard and Regional Events.
Some tips and extras.
Work for a company that is a market leader and has a bright and friendly team.
Chances to improve and move up in your job.
Every day, meals are given to the staff.
Help with living arrangements.
What Are The Requirements for Italian Pizzas Chef Jobs in Australia
A relevant degree or license from a school for cooking.
Must have worked in the field for at least two years.
Must be really good at making pizza.
Good knife skills.
Must use your hands to make and stretch the dough.
Good understanding of how to cook Italian food.
Excellent speaking skills.
Good relationship skills.
Can work well in fast-paced and stressful situations. Pays close attention to the details.
Well-groomed and with a good look.
Available to work days, nights, and weekends. (8 is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays right now).