Baker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship: If you work as a baker, either for a local store or shop or in a factory for a well-known brand, this job could be the chance of a lifetime for you. It’s not as hard as you might think to get a job as a baker. No one would waste this great chance to work in Canada even though they don’t have a college degree or much experience.
This job posting is about Bread Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship at Costco, which is a multinational company that runs a warehouse club and is the biggest retailer of beef, organic food products, and other things in the world.
This post gives you up-to-date information on the Bread Baking Job openings at Costco in Canada. It also tells you how to get Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship at other bulk and retail Canadian Bakery businesses.
Details of Baker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023-24
- Employer Name: Costco Wholesale.
- Position: Baker
- No. Of Vacancies: 9
- Salary: $18.99 per hour
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Alberta, British Columbia, Manotida, New Brunswick, and other 4 locations in Canada
- Country: Canada
Requirements of Baking Jobs in Canada
- The candidate must have completed at least high school.
- Meal Security Certification is a must for the candidate.
- The candidate must already know how to work as a Baker.
Job Duties of a Baker
- A baker comes up with recipes for cookies, cakes, pastries, biscuits, pies, patisserie, pastries, pretzels, bread, and other menu items, and then makes them according to these set recipes. He is also responsible for making up these recipes.
- Mixing, kneading, and preparing dough for cakes, cookies, bagels, patisserie, and other things.
- Making cake, pastry, patisserie, and tart fillings (cream, vegetables, chicken), toppings, glazes, icings, and ornaments.
- Keeping the kitchen, cooking area, or restaurant clean during the whole work day.
- Keeping an eye on how much of each ingredient is on hand and getting more when needed.
- To make baked goods, bakers use electric mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other bakery tools to mix ingredients in a certain way, according to the plan.
- Make sure that each item meets the organization’s guidelines for safety and quality.
- Greet people, answer their questions, make suggestions on how to improve your service, take orders and payments, and handle other transactions.
- Keeping track of deliveries, inventory, production, sales, and sales amounts.
- Getting the necessary customer information and making sure sales and deliveries are done on time and the way the customer wants.
- Cleaning work areas and making sure equipment is clean.
Types of Baker Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship
Here are some popular job titles in bakeries and what they mean in terms of what a baker does:
- Bakery Chef.
- Pastry Chef/ Cook.
- Dough Maker.
- Candy maker.
- Bagel maker.
- Pie maker.
- Cookie icer.
- Production baker.
Bakery Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- Bakery Assistant.
- Bakery Manager.
- Bakery Clerk.
- Bakery Accountant.
- Kitchen Assistant/ helper.
- Bakery waiter/ waitress.
- Bakery bench hand.
- Bakery Production and Equipment Operator.
- New Product Development.
Benefits of Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- There is a pay rate for candidates.
- There are insurance benefits and a place to check in on your health regularly.
- Staff also get the chance to save money and get benefits for working.
- The candidate will have a great place to work.
- Visa Sponsorship will be given to the person.
The average salary of a Baker in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Among the most important requirements for a baker’s job are training, professional bakery certification, the total number of years spent in a job, and so on. But a survey of random workers and employers by Indeed shows that the average Baker salary in Canada is $36,203, with a typical range of $30,646 to $41,906. This is about the average hourly rate of $17, which can be anywhere between $15 and $20.
How to Apply for Baker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to fill out an application. You have to send an email, a cover letter, and your CV when you apply.
People Also Ask
What is the average salary of a Baker in Canada with a Visa Sponsorship
average Baker’s salary in Canada is $36,203, with a typical range of $30,646 to $41,906. This is about the average hourly rate of $17, which can be anywhere between $15 and $20.
What Are The Benefits of Baking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
There is a pay rate for candidates.
There are insurance benefits and a place to check in on your health regularly.
Staff also get the chance to save money and get benefits for working.
The candidate will have a great place to work.
Visa Sponsorship will be given to the person