Housekeeping attendant Jobs In Canada 2023
Housekeeping attendant Jobs In Canada 2023 Airport Inn Hotel & RV Park, located at 3101 Highway 97 North, Quesnel, BC V2Y 5Y8, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the role of Housekeeping attendant. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. The positions available are either permanent or part-time. The shift schedule includes Daytime and Variable Hours.
- Number of vacancies: 1 Employer: Airport Inn Hotel & RV Park Position: Housekeeping attendant
- $19.00 per hour for 20 to 40 hours per week.
- Job type: Permanent employment, Half time
- 3101 Highway 97 North, Quesnel, British Columbia V2N 5Y8
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing floors.
- It is expected that the candidate will dust furniture.
- The candidate must vacuum flooring, area rugs, drapes, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate must make beds and change bedding.
- The candidate is responsible for dispersing clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be asked to clean, sanitize, and polish fixtures and appliances in the kitchen and bathroom.
- The candidate will be responsible for collecting trash and emptying garbage cans.
- The candidate will be asked to clean showers and changing rooms.
Requirements of Housekeeping attendant Jobs In Canada 2023
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, certificate, or certification.
- The successful candidate will receive training.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- Safety and Security
- The applicant needs a Basic security clearance.
- Transportation and travel details
- The candidate must provide their own transportation.
- Conditions de travail and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be detail-oriented.
- The candidate must be willing to bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time.
How to Apply for Housekeeping attendant Jobs In Canada 2023?
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3101 Highway 97 North
Between 08:00 AM and 07:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Canadian housekeeping personnel earn?
Determine the average Housekeeping salary.
The average annual wage for a housekeeper in Canada is $32,886 or $16.86 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level employment is $28,619 per year, while most experienced individuals earn up to $42,523 per year.
Is room attendant a hard job?
Being a Room Attendant is physically demanding and will necessitate a certain degree of fitness to fulfill this crucial duty. On-the-job instruction in the use of chemicals and equipment will be delivered in its entirety. Experience in a comparable position is not required, but a good attitude and the ambition to make a difference within the hotel are required.