Unskilled Labour Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023: Clever Metropolis is a city housing technology company that approaches buildings from a product and platform-based perspective. We combine unique designs with mass wood production, robotic manufacturing, and parametric software. Our mission is to build smarter and empower people to live better. We create a new value paradigm for housing and office options that are more reasonably priced, quicker to build, consistently carbon neutral, and socially resilient. Our motto is “Build Smarter.” Reside Higher. Assume Alteration. If this message resonates with you, we encourage you to join our team and help us build a better world! Entertaining facts! Our manufacturing facility is preparing for expansion, and we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Expert Labourer, Manufacturing to join our team. As a key member of our manufacturing team, you will play a crucial role in assisting us to increase production and meet rising demand. Your responsibilities will include working with a variety of hand instruments, and working tools, and performing manual labor while adhering to strict organizational and standard operating procedures (SOPs) and health and safety guidelines. We seek individuals who enjoy working with their hands, thrive in a team-oriented environment, and are committed to producing exceptional results. This position studies the Manufacturing Engineer and collaborates with multiple members of our multidisciplinary team.
We are only accepting applications from the lower mainland of British Columbia.
Education and ‘Qualifications’, Required:
No minimum education requirement; training may be provided.
Good to Haves, however, may be occupationally mandated:
Class I forklift license Bachelor’s or master’s degree Occupational First Aid certification
Details About Unskilled Labour Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023
- Jobs Role: Unskilled Labour Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Location: Greater Toronto Area, ON, Canada
- Vacancies: 10
- Company: Samsung Electronics
- Salary: CAD 30 Per Hour
- Country: Canada
Expertise & Expertise, Required for Unskilled Labour Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023
- At least one year of experience as a manufacturing worker, warehouse worker, manufacturing unit employee, or general laborer is required.
- Capable of adhering to instructions and completing work duties on time with distinct deadlines
- Have previously used mechanical and pneumatic instruments
- Information regarding safe lifting and handling techniques
- Excellent comprehension of high-quality management regulations
- Willingness to observe safe work practices and to report unsafe situations
- Capacity to communicate effectively and with courtesy both internally and externally.
However, “good to haves” can be acquired on the job:
- Fundamental carpentry expertise
- Expertise within a manufacturing environment
- Technical knowledge and the ability to learn blueprints, drawings, etc.
- Security knowledge of machine operation
The Function & Obligations – Manufacturing Employee:
- Perform as directed with hand instruments – pneumatic instruments, hand instruments
- Lifting, transporting, and transferring merchandise. Approximately 50 lbs
- Standard cleaning of the manufacturing facility, including sweeping, removing, and properly discarding particles and waste materials.
- Conduct thorough inspections of your work.
- Preparing vital supplies and organizing space and necessary equipment for manufacturing
- Unload and cargo supplies from vans/equipment
- Utilize mobile equipment as certified and directed (eg; scissor lifts, forklift)
- Work safely around tools on the manufacturing/manufacturing floor. Report deficiencies to Operators
- Receive and unload shipments
- Maintain cleanliness and group work area
- Communicate with other members of the production team to ensure that production goals and quality standards are met.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including identifying opportunities to streamline processes, improve quality, and reduce waste.
- Conform to all health and safety regulations, insurance policies, and procedures
- Occasionally modify our administrative insurance policies and procedures as specified.
- Participate in crew efforts.
- Perform assorted tasks as we may request that are consistent with your abilities and obligations.
What you deliver to the position:
- Communication Expertise
- Good Judgement
- Consideration to Incorporate Negative Fixing
- Eye-hand coordination
- Time administration
Essential to Point out!
- You must present your own CSA-accredited 6-inch safety shoes in order to remain and work in Canada.
- Successful candidates may be required to undergo a background check.
Bodily Calls for:
- Generally, lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 kilograms
- Eight or more hours of prolonged standing can cause discomfort.
- Prolonged periods of standing or walking can cause musculoskeletal problems.
- Using steps or ladders to ascend
- Guide manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination to operate equipment, assemble parts, and use hand and power tools.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, and reaching, as well as pushing, pulling, and twisting above and below the shoulder, are repetitive motions.
- Capability to work close to moving equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Machine noise, mud, chemical compounds, and/or fumes were discovered.
- Performing work at heights
Security Necessities for Unskilled Labour Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- When on the manufacturing floor or construction site, wear appropriate safety equipment, such as a hard hat, hearing protection, safety work boots, and safety glasses.
- Work safely and adhere to all health and safety insurance policies and protocols.
People Also Ask
How do I get an unskilled visa for Canada?
Starting in 2023, Canadian work experience will no longer be required for eligibility. Only one year of foreign work experience and a job offer from a Canadian employer in one of the participating provinces will be required of applicants.
How do I obtain sponsorship for a Canadian work visa?
What documentation is required to apply for a work permit in Canada?
Application forms that have been filled out.
Status documentation in Canada (if applicable)
Proof of status of a family member (if applicable)
Labour Market Impact Assessment (if applicable)
Written employment offer (if applicable)