Visa Sponsorship Revenues Officer Jobs in UK Ben Recruitment Ltd, a premier recruitment firm, is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Revenue Officer to join our team. You will be responsible as a Revenue Officer for overseeing and guaranteeing the timely collection of revenue from clients. Your strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and capacity to develop great relationships will help our organization’s financial success.
Job Details of Visa Sponsorship Revenues Officer Jobs in UK
- Company: Ben Recruitment Ltd
- Post: Revenues Officer
- Address of the workplace: Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire, UK
- Languages: English
- Experience: 1/2 Experience
- Education: No Degree / Diploma
- Salary: £20.00-£30.00 Hourly
Responsibilities of Visa Sponsorship Revenues Officer Jobs in UK:
- Manage client billing and collection, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Create and send bills to clients based on agreed-upon conditions and services.
- Monitor and track outstanding invoices, contacting clients to ensure prompt payment.
- Work with internal departments and clients to resolve any billing errors or difficulties.
- Conduct credit checks on clients on a regular basis to assess creditworthiness and manage credit limits.
- Prepare and deliver to management revenue reports that highlight trends, outstanding balances, and collection activities.
- Work with the finance team to reconcile income and verify that financial records are accurate.
- Provide great customer service to clients by responding to invoicing and payment inquiries and concerns.
- Develop and sustain positive client relationships by encouraging open communication and cooperation.
- Keep up with industry rules and best practices for revenue management and collection.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of revenue collection initiatives.
Requirements for Visa Sponsorship Revenues Officer Jobs in UK:
- It is preferable to have prior expertise in revenue management, accounts receivable, or a related profession.
- Analytical abilities and attention to detail are required.
- Financial and accounting software, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, are all strengths.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, as well as the ability to connect with clients.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiating skills.
- In a fast-paced atmosphere, the ability to work independently and handle different priorities is required.
- Financial legislation and credit management principles must be understood.
- Adaptability to changing company needs and priorities.
- Bilingualism is not essential, but it may be beneficial.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Revenues Officer Jobs in UK:
- Salary and benefits packages are competitive.
- Opportunities for career advancement and development exist inside the organization.
- A working environment that is supportive and collaborative.
How to Apply for Visa Sponsorship Revenues Officer Jobs in UK:
Interested applicants can send their résumé and cover letter to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Please put the phrase “Revenue Officer Application – Ben Recruitment Ltd” in the subject line of your email. We appreciate all applicants’ interest; unfortunately, only those chosen for an interview will be notified.
For More Info:
People Also Ask:
Can I work in the UK on a sponsorship visa?
You may sponsor a worker if the job they’re going to perform pays properly and needs a high degree of ability, or if it fits the other criteria for their immigration.
Is IELTS required for a UK work permit?
Completing the IELTS exam is necessary to get a UK working visa. There are, however, limitations. Call us at 0330 311 6351 for more details about employment in the UK with no IELTS. We will offer immediate support and guidance with the matter.