Free Visa jobs in Italy are jobs that, upon admission, cover the visa and relocation costs for the applicant. It indicates that the employer will facilitate your relocation to the specific country and company to begin employment. The visa-sponsoring employer will submit your documents to the immigration authorities to obtain a work permit for you to legally work in the country.
However, the duration varies depending on the visa sponsorship you obtain. Its duration can be as long as ten years or as brief as two.
Details About Free Visa Jobs in Italy
However, while you are still employed there, you will be permitted to renew your visa. Moreover, some individuals can apply for a green card while working.
Procedure To Obtain A Gratis Visa For Italy
There are specific requirements for foreign nationals from non-EU countries to legally reside and work in Italy, as there are in many other European countries.
According to the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy of Italy’s website, lavoro.gov.it, a foreigner must possess a work permit and an open work visa in order to enter the country for employment purposes.
Check Also: Unskilled Jobs in Italy 2024 – Apply Now
To achieve this, you must locate a position in an Italian company in advance and sign an employment contract that provides a free visa upon request.
The employer then obtains a work permit for a foreign applicant from the local immigration offices (Sportello Unico in l’Immigrazione) and takes you to Italy.
Benefits of Free Visa Jobs in Italy
- Operating and Residing in Italy: The most apparent advantage is the legal ability to operate and reside in Italy. Numerous travelers are drawn to Italy due to its renowned culinary traditions, breathtaking landscapes, and cultural sophistication.
- Cultural Experience: A cultural experience of a different kind can be obtained through residence and employment in Italy. By fully engaging in the local customs, language, and way of life, one can acquire a more profound comprehension of the Italian way of life.
- Language Learning: Possessing the opportunity to work in Italy provides one with the means to acquire or enhance proficiency in the Italian language. A highly linguistic environment is a highly effective method for developing one’s linguistic capabilities.
- Opportunities for Networking: Working in Italy provides the chance to expand your professional network and establish new connections. This can facilitate opportunities for collaboration and future endeavors, which is advantageous for both professional and personal development.
- Gain of Access to the European Union (EU): Depending on the type of visa you hold, residing in Italy may facilitate your ability to work and travel in other EU countries more readily.
- Career Development: Contingent on the sector and occupation, employment in Italy may be advantageous to one’s professional growth. Potential benefits of gaining new skills, experiences, and perspectives include career advancement.
- Beautiful Environment: Italy presents an exquisite and varied landscape, encompassing historic towns and scenic rural areas. Regardless of your preference for an urban or more tranquil environment, you can locate a location that complements your way of life.
- Healthcare System: The healthcare system in Italy is highly regarded. You may have access to the public healthcare system, guaranteeing that you receive necessary medical care, contingent upon the status of your visa.
- Social Life and Entertainment: Italy is renowned for its lively social environment, delectable cuisine, and diverse selection of cultural and leisure pursuits. Employees are afforded abundant opportunities to partake in regional gastronomy, attend cultural gatherings, and investigate the nation’s points of interest.
- Work-Life Balance: A healthful work-life balance is frequently emphasized in Italian culture. An employer and industry may vary in their approach to valuing leisure time and vacation, which may contribute to an employee’s pursuit of a more balanced and satisfying lifestyle.
Jobs Available without a Visa in Italy
Visa is an equal opportunity employer. Employability consideration will be given to qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Visa will also consider qualified applicants with criminal records for employment, in accordance with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa sponsorships and partnerships in the realms of sports, entertainment, and fashion can unite people across the globe and serve as the impetus for Visa to advance and exceed expectations.
From the Olympic and Paralympic Games to FIFA Tournaments and the National Football League, they support these iconic events that inspire and unite people worldwide.
- Italy Fintech & Digital Partnerships Chief Vacancy
- The Italy Fintech and Digital Partnerships Lead within Business Development are accountable for identifying, developing, and executing partnership opportunities with Fintech, non-traditional clients, challenger banks, and digital partners who are focused on providing digital payment solutions to consumers and businesses in Italy and beyond.
This position requires an experienced business developer who can establish relationships with these players, comprehend their capabilities, identify opportunities for mutually beneficial partnerships, and structure and negotiate opportunities to shape Visa’s expansion.
The opportunity is to join Visa’s Southern Europe Business Development team, which works closely with Visa’s product organization and other internal stakeholders to execute partnership opportunities across the payments and fintech ecosystem.
- Identify and pursue partnership opportunities across all of Visa’s products and services, including incentive agreements with clients.
- Structure and execute commercial agreements
- Support client launches, press releases, and other activities in the fintech industry.
- Develop vertical expertise in major fintech growth areas and segment strategies to expand Visa’s presence.
- Assist with public relations, represent Visa at industry events, and promote the company’s programs and strategic priorities.
- Develop quality relationships with all essential external and internal stakeholders, and work with cross-functional teams to foster support and collaboration.
- Participate in cluster-wide programs in Southern Europe that support regional business development initiatives.
Support for onboarding, Program Development, and Coordination of Product GTM
- Including market and commercialization feedback, and providing strategic input to optimize and expand Visa’s products and services.
- Assist product leaders with product and solution prioritization and development, including the identification and pursuit of enablement partnerships and end fintech clients.
- Support and coordinate the above with the new member induction process workstreams.
Operations & Analytics in Sales
- Produce analysis and reports on the fintech pipeline, launches, and special projects.
- Conduct research and strategic analysis on fintech verticals and trends.
- This position is a composite one. Hybrid personnel can split their time between working from home and in the office. The hybrid workforce is expected to be in the office two days per week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with a general guideline of being in the office 50% of the time based on business requirements.
Qualifications for Free Visa Jobs in Italy
- 10+ years of work experience and 5+ years of business experience with a product or business development background in the payments, financial services, or fintech industries.
- Proven track record of planning, managing, and closing complex, competitive sales campaigns and managing transactions from negotiation to delivery.
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to implement strategic initiatives, policies, and operational decisions.
- Strong extant network in Fintech, payments, and/or banking Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, along with intellectual and analytical rigor, attention to detail, and the capacity to structure and analyze information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence clients as well as functional and regional leaders and build credibility.
- The mindset of high accountability and focus on results, while balancing relationships and team building/collaborations.
- Teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills, and the ability to influence and lead by example are all necessary for success.
- Demonstrable partnership, communication, and management/navigation skills across multiple disciplines and organizational divisions.
- Capacity to operate in a complex and frequently ambiguous environment and to exert influence over senior management and other pertinent parties.
- English proficiency is essential
- Willingness to travel when necessary
Methods for Applying for Free Visa Jobs in Italy
Refer to the link below and complete the application form immediately to apply.
How do I obtain a free Italy work visa?
As a member of the European Union (EU), Italy allows citizens of other EU nations to labor without a visa or permit. Citizens of European Economic Area (EEA) countries are also allowed to work in Italy. Non-EU or EEA citizens are required to obtain an Italy work visa, known as a Nulla Osta.
What occupations are in demand in Italy?
Can I get a job in Italy from Pakistan?
Italy has job opportunities in Pakistan is a popular keyword in Pakistan currently. Italy has increased the number of job visas available to non-natives to a total of 82705, which is good news. 0