Driver Jobs In Bahrain 2023: The Driver is responsible for driving the van to and from the airport according to scheduled van runs and/or as needed for guests, as well as providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to guests during their stay.
Details About Driver Jobs In Bahrain 2023
Skills & Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is necessary, and hotel or related experience is desired.
- A valid driver’s license for the respective state is required.
- When transporting more than 15 passengers, a Commercial Driver’s License is required.
- No moving offenses are allowed on the driving record.
- Occasionally, flexible and extended hours are necessary.
- Heavy labor entails occasionally exerting up to 100 pounds of force, regularly exerting up to 50 pounds of effort, and continually exerting up to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a kind and warm disposition at all times.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of workers and guests in a manner that is attentive, polite, courteous, and service-oriented.
- Must be adept at listening to, comprehending, and clarifying staff and visitor problems.
- To fulfill deadlines, the candidate must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental duties.
- Approach all interactions with guests and staff with a focus on service, courtesy, and friendliness.
- Attend all required meetings and training at the hotel.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as specified by the hotel’s varying schedule requirements.
- Maintain excellent standards of personal appearance and upkeep, including wearing the correct uniform and identification badge.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts standards and regulations to promote the safe and effective operation of hotels.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, pinpoint problem areas and aid in the implementation of solutions.
- Must be able to handle problems effectively, including anticipating, preventing, detecting, and resolving them as appropriate.
- Must be able to comprehend and use complicated information, data, etc. from a variety of sources to achieve the desired goals.
- Must be cross-trained in additional hotel-related areas.
- Must be able to protect the privacy of sensitive information.
- Must possess initiative, especially the ability to anticipate visitor or operational needs.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.
- Assist guests with luggage marking, storage, and retrieval, and load and unload carts and cars.
- Transport guests to and from the airport and on other specified journeys while ensuring passenger safety.
- Escort guests to rooms upon request.
- Open vehicle and hotel doors and greet arriving and leaving guests.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Maintain a list of local transportation guides, churches, and sports venues, among other locations.
- As required, provide information, maps, and directions.
- Flowers presents, and greetings are delivered to guestrooms.
- Assist with room modifications.
- Maintain hotel van’s gas, oil, and interior and exterior cleanliness; completed daily van reports and notify management of any faults.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with hotel workers via radios.
- Notify security of accidents and complete the necessary paperwork.
- Respond to the console to aid Guest Services Agents.
- Display the required guestrooms and suites and promote the hotel’s amenities.
- Assist Bell Staff when necessary.
Deadline for Application: 2023-09-12
Frequently Asked Questions
What profession is in demand in Germany?
Since then, doctors, nurses, and pharmacists have been in particularly high demand in Germany. The German healthcare industry needs competent individuals to fill the openings due to the digitalization of the healthcare sector and the retirement of many doctors.
What credentials are required to work at a factory?
the capacity for thoroughness and attention to detail.
the capacity for collaborative work.
patience and the capacity to maintain composure under pressure
the capacity to control and operate machinery.
must be adaptable and flexible.
physical aptitudes such as power and coordination.