In the UK, USA, Canada, the UAE, and other places, food delivery is the most popular low-skilled job for people with little or no education. Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship (2024) is a great chance for people from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Ghana, and other places who don’t have a college degree.
Delivery drive jobs are listed as unskilled jobs for people from all over the world on all international job search sites. So, this is a great chance that shouldn’t be missed. There is no need for a lot of education or training. To be able to drive, you only need a license from your home country and know how to use Google Maps. Our current boss is a private consumer goods company called JM&MH Company LTD, which is based in Brockville, ON.
To hire a delivery driver, the company wants people who are self-motivated and have good customer service and driving skills. The person who gets the job will need to start working as soon as possible. The job lasts a long time or is full-time. The person applying must work the morning shift. Let us look at the specifics:
Details of Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Food delivery bike Rider
- Country: Canada.
- Age limit: 21 onwards.
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Salary Package:: $1,000 weekly.
- Working hours: 30 hours per week.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: 2 years
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
- Number of hiring: 10 M/F
- Job type: Contract basis
- The person applying should be able to speak English well.
- It’s not necessary to have a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or another type of qualification.
- The best person for the job will have worked in the field for one to seven months.
- If a person wants to properly work in Canada, they must not have any criminal records.
- A candidate must get a medical exam before they can move to another country.
- This person must be able to legally work in Canada and meet all the immigration standards in order to be sponsored for a visa.
- A legal driver’s license is required for the applicant. This is a Class 5/5F/G license, which is for cars and small trucks. After passing a test, you get your license.
- People who want to use Google Maps and other location apps must have a smartphone or another app that works.
- The candidate must have his car after he has all the paperwork he needs.
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Holidays.
- paid Overtime.
- Salary +Commission.
- Food for free. As a driver for your company, they would give you their own home-cooked meals. The workers are also given the day’s extra crop yield that wasn’t sold.
- Free place to stay.
- The company pays for all of your medical bills.
- Free Uniform.
- No minimum level of study is needed.
Average Salary of a Delivery Driver in Canada:
A delivery driver’s average salary relies on a lot of things besides his experience, such as where he works, the salary rules of his boss, his location, the length of his shift, and other things. To be fair, Ca Talent says that the average pay for a delivery driver in Canada is between CAD 35,100 and CAD 48,705 a year, or CAD 18 an hour. Based on these poll results from random employers and workers across Canada, this employer is paying you fairly since you are being paid CAD 25 an hour.
How do Apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship?
Find a great chance with JM&MH Company Ltd. in Brockville, ON. They are hiring delivery drivers in Canada and will help you get a visa. This story goes into detail about the job and stresses that it’s a great chance for people from all over the world who don’t have a college degree. There is a focus on requirements, perks, and booking a visa on the spot. This job offers free food, housing, medical insurance, and more. Don’t miss this exciting chance to join this team and start your job as a food delivery driver in Canada.
People Also Ask
What are the requirements for this delivery driver position?
Applicants should be fluent in English, have no criminal records, undergo a medical exam, legally work in Canada, possess a valid Class 5/5F/G driver’s license, and own a car.
What is the average salary for a delivery driver in Canada?
The company pays a competitive $25 an hour, which is more than the average pay in Canada for delivery drivers, which is between CAD 35,100 and CAD 48,705 per year.