Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada at Barburrito Sault Ste
Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada at Barburrito Sault Ste: Candidates who meet this job requirement are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible working hours. Interviews will be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to begin their hiring process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Description of Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate is responsible for:
- Ensuring quality control and food service
- Maintaining sales and disposal records
- Establishing work schedules
- Supervise the assembly of the tray
- Maintaining stock and repair records
- Ordering food ingredients and supplies
- Training workers in cleaning and safety procedures
- Preparing budgets and cost estimates
Requirement for Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate must:
- The decision is well explained.
- Have good interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be customer oriented.
- It is important to have good values and morals.
- Must have knowledge of planning and time management.
- Get to work early.
- Must be result oriented.
- Have a positive mindset and must be full of energy.
- Should be easy to connect with.
- The candidate chosen is required to have a High school certificate
- 1-7months experience working in a related role/industry
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- 625 Trunk Rd suite Unit 3, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 3T1
Working conditions of Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate will work in situations where:
- A tight deadline is expected to be met.
- Work under pressure when required
- Good attention to detail will be required.
The selected candidate will work in an environment where:
- Safety regulations need to be strictly followed.
- Working in hot, cold, hot weather conditions
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Works in areas with high odors.
Salary of Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada:
The selected candidate will earn $17.00-$18.00 per hour working 35-40 hours per week.
Benefits of Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada:
- Long term benefit
- Free parking space
How to Apply for Food Service Supervisor jobs in Canada:
Submit the Application by Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a supervisor of food service do?
Makes recommendations and may supervise the standardization of recipes, menu preparation, portion, pricing, and waste management. Maintains records and provides data for operational budget planning and control. Orders food and non-food supplies verify deliveries and keep inventory records.
Are food service managers eligible for expedited entry?
The NOC code for food service managers is 6311. This category meets the Express Entry requirements. That implies that candidates with the fewest points can apply immediately for permanent residency. Applicants work in diverse locations preparing, portioning, and serving meals.