List Of Companies in USA That Sponsor H1B Visa Jobs 2023 – 2024
What is an H-1B visa sponsorship?
An H-1B visa sponsorship allows employers or Companies in the USA That Sponsor H1B Visa Jobs 2023, companies to hire international graduates to work in the United States. These graduates must be qualified in specific fields to be considered for an H-1B visa sponsorship.
“Will this company sponsor my H-1B visa once my F-1 OPT ends?”
It’s the question on every international master’s student’s lips as they near the end of their studies.
That’s doubly true for MBA and other business school graduates, as they’re limited to 12 months of work on their F-1 OPT extension. After that, it’s an H-1B visa or you’re heading back home. Instead of H-1B for MBA graduates, there are also other visa classes, especially for those with an entrepreneurial passion, but that’s not always the most straightforward option when you’re paying off international student loans at the same time.
STEM graduates face the same question, though they may not feel the same pressure at first. With up to 36 months in the US on the OPT STEM extension, they’ve got a little more time to find their feet.
But, the reality is that it’s becoming more and more complex to secure an H-1B visa. It can be pretty time-consuming for the companies that sponsor international students, and – at the end of the day – it’s a lottery, so there is an element of risk.
Of course, there are still several US companies that sponsor visas and hire international graduates. If you want to be employed by companies that recruit international students, it’s best to research companies that sponsor the most H-1B visas every year.
Read About: How To IMigrate USA as a truck Driver
Top 20 companies that consistently sponsor H-1B visas
Apart from these top 20 companies, here are a few others that sponsor H1-B visas:
- Tech Mahindra
To be eligible to apply for an H-1B visa, the applicants must ensure the following:
- They must have a certificate of a US bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent to substantiate their skills in the specialized field.
- The vacancy they are applying for must fall within the list of “specialty occupations” that demand specialized and unique knowledge.
There’s a lot more to it than simply checking out the top 10 H-1B visa sponsors list and list of companies that hire international students in USA. You want a fulfilling job that ticks a lot more boxes than just H-1B sponsorship – and this article may help you get the job that fits you like a glove.
Your university knows H-1B visa sponsors
You’ll find that the careers department and the international student office at your school work closely to help their international students and graduates find the right employers in the US. They may connect you with companies that sponsor H-1B visas.
In parallel, companies rely on schools to identify their top talent. It’s a win-win situation for everyone involved.
Even if you have an offer from your internship company or you’re planning to return to the company that helped sponsor your degree, it’s worth checking out what the careers department has to offer and find out which are companies that sponsor H-1B visas most consistently.
H-1B visa sponsorship for international students: Top tips to find jobs using university resources
- Before beginning your masters degree studies, check out your school’s career services and ask for their experience helping international graduates get jobs in the US. There will be some focus on F-1 OPT, but they can guide you towards companies that also sponsor H-1B visas.
- Most schools recommend you spend time in their careers department and visit their advisors. For example, Carnegie Mellon University Heinz College suggests you speak to one of their Career Advisors and get a mentor at the school.
- Many schools that encourage international students to apply also maintain long lists of previous employers for graduates. This could help you make a school decision, but these lists are out there (whether you attend that university or not) and help you find companies that sponsor H-1B visas.
- Large corporations, like Amazon, Dell and McKinsey, have structured graduate degree hiring programmes from top schools around the USA. They employ hundreds of international grads annually and will sponsor H-1B visas for top talent.
Above all, remember to engage with your school’s career and international offices – even if you think it’s too late in the process or you’re already on your OPT, to find out about companies that hire OPT students.
Check out the H-1B visa sponsors database
It’s no secret that websites are listing H-1B sponsoring companies.
This information is public information as US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), which is part of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), approves all H-1B visas and maintains records on where these visa holders work.
Feel free to browse their website, where you’ll find information on approvals – sortable by the type of degree and salary bands – and further the top H-1B sponsors for 2022.
Looking for alternative H-1B visa sponsors databases?
The USCIS database is a great place to start, but you’ll notice that the most prominent IT employers often apply for H-1B visas to hire international employees without graduate degrees.
If you’re an international graduate from a top American school, you’ll need something with a little more depth. There are several public H-1B visa sponsors databases, and you’re likely to find one that allows you to filter by city, occupation, job title and more to be the most useful for your searches.
How do I get a company to sponsor my visa?
Companies wishing to sponsor a foreign applicant on an H-1B visa will need to follow a legal process that requires a deposit. If the role you’re interested in applying for is open to foreign applicants, there’s a good chance your employer might be able to sponsor your work visa!
In 2020, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services issued new requirements that required employers to electronically register and pay a $10 fee before petitioning for employee sponsorship.
Who can sponsor H-1B visas?
It’s important to note that US employer – regardless of whether they are a listed company or not – can sponsor an H-1B petition, so long as it has an IRS Tax Number, also known as an IRS Number or Tax ID Number.
Do law firms sponsor H-1B visas?
Many US law firms sponsor H-1B visas – three of the most prominent of these employers include Kirkland & Ellis, Shearman & Sterling, and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett.
Does American Airlines sponsor H-1B visas?
American Airlines is a well-known sponsor of H-1B visas and ranked 133 among all visa sponsors in 2021 – the company received 218 labour certifications for greed card issuance from 2019 to 2021.
Does Robert Half sponsor H-1B visas?
Robert Half does typically not sponsor H-1B visas.
Does UBS sponsor H-1B visas?
Yes – UBS filed 321 applications for H-1B visa sponsorship from 2019 to 2021, and is ranked 569 out of all visa sponsors.
Does AT&T sponsor H-1B visas?
Yes – AT&T filed 786 applications for H-1B visa sponsorship from 2019 to 2021, and is ranked 180 out of all visa sponsors.
Does Apple sponsor H-1B visas?
Apple is a well-known sponsor of work visas; the company filed 1887 applications for H-1B visa sponsorship from 2019 to 2021, of which 92% were approved.
H-1B visa sponsorship requirements
To be considered eligible for an H-1B sponsorship, you’ll need to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- You’ll need a job offer from a U.S. employer for a role that requires specialty knowledge
- You’ll need to have proof of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in that field
- Your employer must show that there is a lack of qualified U.S. applicants for the role
TIP: Companies that sponsor international students, such as Google, Deloitte, Microsoft, Amazon and Apple, all appear in the top 25 companies that sponsor H-1B visas and heavily recruit top graduate US institutions.
If you’re interested in working with one of these companies, you might be able to skip the H-1B visa sponsors database search altogether. And, they’ll all help with the H-1B visa application and, most of the time, involve their lawyers.
Use or grow your network to find H-1B employers
If you’ve been working towards your MBA, you know there’s nothing like networking, networking, networking to connect with companies that sponsor H-1B visas. While there isn’t as much emphasis placed on MS degree applicants to grow their network, a list of growing personal contacts will always make a difference to your H-1B sponsorship and future career.
Top tips for using your network to secure an H-1B employer:
- Almost everyone doing a graduate degree from a US school has family or a friend who has previously studied in the US. Ask them questions about companies that sponsor H-1B visas. They’ll share their personal experience and will most likely connect you to other people with similar situations – and, hopefully, suggestions and solutions.
- Begin with a simple Google search. You’ll often find a list of companies that sponsor international students, forums, as well as legal firms specializing in immigration law (sometimes with a list of their clients), and there are job portals focused on H-1B visas. Once you find a company that interests you, use your LinkedIn account to see if you know anyone that can connect you with them.
- Make the most of the alumni associations and other networking groups to see how they can help you with information about companies that sponsor H-1B visas. Even Prodigy Finance maintains lists of happy clients to share their experiences of studying in the US, graduating, and getting a job. You can also chat one-on-one with our Ambassadors to get advice on H-1B sponsors.
Is a US master’s degree the first step for you?
We’ve helped more than 20,000 international graduates study at top schools in the US and around the world.
Which companies sponsor H-1B USA?
Amazon.com Services LLC.
Cognizant Technology Solutions US Corp.
Ernst & Young US LLP.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited.
Do companies sponsor H1B visas in the USA?
An H-1B visa sponsorship allows employers or companies to hire international graduates to work in the United States. These graduates must be qualified in specific fields to be considered for an H-1B visa sponsorship.