Business Development Manager Job for Indian: Frankfurt Rhein-Main is Germany’s most economically active region, and it wants to expand its business in India. We are looking for the right person to fill the post of Business Development Manager, Indian Subcontinent. This person will help FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH with its marketing and promoting/facilitating inbound investment activities.
The candidate will live in India and work closely with the International Team, which is based out of the company’s office in Frankfurt, Germany.
The job of a Business Development Manager is to connect a company’s goods or services with the people who are most likely to buy them. It includes finding possible business opportunities, building relationships with clients, and coming up with plans to increase sales and market share.
Be the first person FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH talks to in India. Help the team from India by:
- Keeping in touch with India’s key accounts, partner organizations, and industry groups.
- Lead generation and investor support: giving Indian investors help and knowledge about how to invest in the Frankfurt metropolitan region. Finding good knowledge for customers and putting it all together. Using research and different outreach efforts to build a strong leadership pipeline.
- Organization of important events, such as seminars, CEO dinners, receptions, high-level delegations, and so on. Take part in important outside events and trade fairs in India and represent FrankfurtRheinMain’s interests.
- Depending on physical events or talks, you may have to travel.
- Systematic and effective documentation of actions and regular reporting to HQ using tools like the CRM system, quarterly reports, etc.
- Taking care of the office’s routine tasks in Pune.
- Use social media tools well to build your brand and market your picture.
- In Frankfurt, the individual will work with the Regional Director and the Director of Overseas Operations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good at talking to people and getting along with them.
- Strong speaking and writing skills in German and English
- Organized and focused on the details.
- able to work on their own.
- It’s a plus if you know how to use digital marketing tools.
Were you interested before?
If you want to join our team, please send us an email with your most recent resume, a cover letter, your salary goals, and the earliest date you can start:
Attn: Mrs. Montserrat Rank
60549 Frankfurt am Main
The job of a Business Development Manager is dynamic and has many different parts. It gives Indians and professionals from all over the world a lot of chances. To do well in today’s business world, you need a mix of schooling, skills, and a proactive way of thinking.
People Also Ask
What is the role of a business development manager in India?
Business development managers are in charge of making sure that a company’s business grows. They build a network of contacts to bring in new clients, look for new market opportunities, and manage growth projects by making sales estimates and revenue forecasts that match the amount of money they expect to make.
Is a business development manager a good job?
Even if you don’t have a degree, you will have good pay, fun things to do, and chances to grow.