Air Freight Manager Jobs in Indonesia at Toll Group: We move the companies that move the world, going beyond simple logistics. No matter how big or small the logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge, our 20,000 team members can help. For more than 130 years, we have provided our customers with support. With 500 facilities across 25 countries and a forwarding network covering 150 countries, we currently provide service for more than 20,000 customers globally.
Introduction to Air Freight Manager Jobs
In the logistics business, Air Freight Manager Jobs in Indonesia at Toll Group are very popular. These jobs involve managing a team of pros and making sure that goods are delivered on time and in an efficient way. Working in this area gives you a chance to grow a lot and be a part of a huge global logistics company.
The Role of an Air Freight Manager
As an Air Freight Manager at Toll Group, you will be in charge of a lot of different things. You’ll be in charge of coordinating air shipments, negotiating with carriers, and figuring out the best ways to get the most for the least amount of money. You’ll also be in charge of a group of professionals, guiding them and making sure everything runs smoothly.
Details About Air Freight Manager Jobs in Indonesia at Toll Group
For our Global Forwarding Team in Jakarta, Indonesia, we are seeking an Air Freight Manager. By providing superior air freight service to internal and external clients, increasing gross profit and volume targets for all local and regional air RFQs, and ensuring that our value proposition meets client expectations, the function will contribute to the business’s success.
As a manager of air freight, you will:
- Develop senior management relationships locally and regionally by identifying and analyzing operational difficulties in air freight in order to provide clients with the best solutions, either internally or externally.
- To satisfy the needs of the customer, find the best freight rate and the best services from the suppliers or the airlines.
- Manage and inspire your team to offer exceptional service for both air export and air import operations.
- take charge of weekly and monthly reporting at the local and regional levels.
- Update monthly market pricing (General Air Tariff) to all parties who demand it and be in charge of payment invoicing, bank authorizations, etc. globally. Verify pricing accuracy in all RFQs.
Read More: Jobs in Malta – 6 $ per Hour full-time
In order to succeed in this position, you will need:
- a transportation-related degree or diploma and a PPJK license (customs)
- 5+ years of airline/freight forwarding experience
- Experience with all air freight issues and problem resolution
- leadership and team management expertise
- Customs declarations for import and export must be signed ( PPJK license holder.
- Strong English communication skills, both orally and in writing for clients and stakeholders in the region
- Having effective bargaining and communication abilities with a results-oriented mindset
Join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and revolutionize how clients can most effectively and sustainably meet their global supply chain needs with a bold vision and inventive ambition. There are several chances to learn and actually influence the direction that our sector takes. Grow while facing a variety of obstacles in a warm and welcoming international atmosphere. Take pride in establishing meaningful connections, because this is at the heart of what makes Toll great and what opens up a world of possibilities.
With the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome, including members of the First Nations and people of all ages, genders, and abilities, we continue to establish a company that embodies the ideals of equality.
What differentiates us are our values. not just as individuals, but also as a whole organization. The sense of community and positive culture we share as a leading provider of supply chain solutions is essential to everything we do. Due to this, we place a significant and constant emphasis on our customers, teamwork, advancement, accountability, and integrity.
We prioritize serving our client’s needs above all else.
- We take strategic action and consistently deliver value-added services.
- We solicit, pay attention to, and address the demands of our clients (external and internal)
- We are prompt in our actions and make doing business with us simple.
Together, we strive for success.
- We aspire to contribute above and beyond our individual responsibilities by working together across all levels and boundaries.
- We strive to bring out the best in one another, treat people with respect and humility, and share in our achievements.
- For Toll, we strive for the best results.
We are enthusiastic about the development.
- We urgently pursue chances for simplification and improvement while challenging the existing quo.
- We embrace change and are open to learning about and implementing new concepts and methods of operation.
- We seek out and welcome technologically advanced solutions.
We have over 130 years of experience resolving issues with shipping, transportation, and supply chains. Today, to assist more than 20,000 customers, our 20,000 team members work across 500 sites in 150 different countries. As a proud member of Japan Post.
Join our 16,000 coworkers as we drive industry change and reinvent how clients may meaningfully and sustainably meet their global supply chain needs.
We’re constantly looking for bright individuals to join our many teams. You can join the talent community that best fits you if you’re interested in potential future opportunities with us. You will have backstage access to Toll as a member of our talent network, where we will offer industry news, career guidance, and new employment possibilities based on your tastes and region.
How to Apply for Air Freight Manager Jobs in Indonesia at Toll Group
Starting a job with Toll Group in Indonesia as an air freight manager is an exciting journey full of chances to grow and succeed. You can become a valuable part of the Toll Group team if you follow the steps in this guide and use your interest in logistics to your advantage. Don’t miss this chance to shape the future of air cargo operations in Indonesia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there growth prospects for air freight managers at Toll Group?
Yes, Toll Group is committed to helping people grow and develop their skills. If you work hard and do a good job, you can move up the career ladder and take on more important jobs within the company.
What is the work environment like at Toll Group?
Toll Group encourages its employees to work together and include everyone. You’ll be part of a helpful team that values new ideas and safety, which will make sure you have a good time at work.