Applications are open for the SIIT Thailand Scholarship in 2024. SIIT stands for Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, which offers 100% fully funded scholarships for master’s and Ph.D. degree programs. SIIT has no application fee and does not require an IELTS or TOEFL test score if you have an English language proficiency letter from your university. This is a rare scholarship with not that much competition. Therefore, there are more possibilities for selection. Surindoorn International Institute of Technology is a top-ranked accredited university in Thailand located in the heart of Thailand. Enjoy some beautiful time at the beaches, good environment, and tourist spots.
Applicants of any nationality from any country can apply for the SIIT Scholarship 2024. The university covers a wide range of academic fields. The name of the scholarship is the Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS). The application process is easy and online. The duration of the Master’s degree scholarship is 2 years and for the doctorate, it is 3 years.
Guys, are you planning to go to Canada? If yes, then you can also apply for Master’s and Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada 2024 without IELTS. Well, let’s get back on topic. The SIIT scholarship will cover full tuition fees, airfare tickets, visa fees, airport taxes, health and accident insurance, and more. Details about SIIT Thailand Scholarship 2024 are available below.
Complete Details About SIIT Scholarship 2024
- Country: Thailand
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Masters, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Thailand is not an expensive country, you will find things very cheap there. The SIIT Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students in Thailand. This will cover all expenses.
- Full Tuition and Academic Support Fee (Full Thesis Support)
- Living allowance of 10,000 baht per month
- Round Trip Airline Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa fee, airport tax, and up to 10,000 baht will be given.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided during the scholarship.
Available Academic Fields & Majors for Masters, PhD
Scholarships at SIIT are available for the following interests:
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Management
- Information technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- of Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems
- Digital Engineering
Eligibility Criteria For Master & Doctoral
- Not a Thai citizen or holding Thai citizenship.
- Two strong recommendations (at least from one academic institute). You can check a sample of how to write a recommendation letter.
- Have good health and good morals.
The last Date to Apply for SIIT Scholarship 2024 for master’s and Ph.D. in Thailand Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology. Successful candidates will be announced.
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply online fill out the application form and upload the required documents. To apply, please visit the link for SIIT Scholarship 2024 given below.
People Also Ask
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Master & Doctoral
Not a Thai citizen or holding Thai citizenship.
Two strong recommendations (at least from one academic institute) You can check out a sample of how to write a recommendation letter.
Have good health and good morals.
What Are The Financial Coverage for Master’s and Doctoral
Full Tuition and Academic Support Fee (Full Thesis Support)
A living allowance of 10,000 baht per month
Round-trip airline tickets (Economy Class) direct route to Thailand
A visa fee, airport tax, and up to 10,000 baht will be given.
Health and accident insurance will be provided during the scholarship.