Xiamen University (CSC) Scholarship 2023/24: China Government Scholarships 2023 are now available at 270+ top Chinese universities for all academic disciplines and degree levels. The Xiamen University CSC Scholarships for the class of 2023–2024 were also announced for a variety of subject categories, without the need for IELTS. The fully-funded Chinese CSC Scholarships at Xiamen University are also available for engineering, management, medical, legal, and business-related disciplines.
Details About Xiamen University (CSC) Scholarship 2023/24
The China Scholarship Council at Xiamen University (CSC) Scholarship for the academic session 2023-2024 is now accepting applications for all degree programs at Xiamen University. In an effort to promote cultural exchange and Chinese universities, the Chinese government annually awards international students with scholarships. The Xiamen University CSC Scholarship is a prestigious Chinese undergraduate and graduate award. It can be taken in a variety of fields, but English or Chinese must be the language of instruction. Additionally, 274 additional Chinese institutions of higher education offer CSC Scholarships annually.
By visiting the China Scholarship Council’s online portal, applicants can initiate the application process. The Xiamen University Scholarship is one of the most popular and sought-after scholarship programs in China, comparable to the Confucius Scholarship, the Schwarzman Scholarship, the Jiangsu Presidential Scholarship Awards, the CAS-TWAS Scholarship, and so on.
Benefits of Xiamen University CSC Scholarship:
- The Xiamen University CSC scholarship is essentially a fully-funded grant that covers all of the recipient’s expenses, including tuition, room and board, transportation, and medical insurance. The awards are categorized according to the recipient’s degree level. They are:
- Recipients enrolled in an undergraduate program will receive a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB in addition to free housing and a tuition waiver.
- Applicants to master’s degree programs will receive a 3,000 RMB monthly stipend and a tuition waiver. Room and board are also included.
- A monthly stipend of 3,500 RMB will be provided for the living expenses of doctoral students. There are no fees associated with tuition or housing for the students. Free on-campus housing is provided for all recipients.
Application Procedure for Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2023:
If a potential applicant for the Xiamen University CSC scholarship 2023 has a letter of acceptance from a professor at a Chinese university, the candidate’s chances of receiving the CSC scholarship increase significantly. Students are not required to receive an admission letter; this is merely a ruse. Following is the complete application procedure for the Xiamen University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- Create an account on the Xiamen University Admissions Portal (link down below this article).
- Currently, you are required to submit two applications: one on the Xiamen University website for admission and the other on the CSC Scholarship Portal for scholarship requests.
- Please complete the admissions and scholarship application forms.
- Choose category B for CSC scholarship eligibility.
- Submit the CSC application, and then download the form you have submitted for your own use.
- Collect the necessary attachments for the application.
- If you need to send in an application form to Xiamen University, send it in and also download the PDF version of it.
- Determine whether Xiamen University has an application fee. If so, it has been submitted.
- Include all supporting documentation with the downloaded application form.
- Deliver the documents to the foreign student office at Xiamen University.
- Visit the Xiamen University website for CSC scholarship results.
- Again, if the candidate already has a letter of acceptance from a professor at his or her desired university, there is a greater likelihood that he or she will be chosen.
Complete the scholarship application form for the Xiamen University CSC:
- Fill out the Xiamen University CSC Scholarship application form on this page first.
- Add 10384 to your CSC application as the agency number for Xiamen University.
- Create a personal profile or account on the CSC’s website.
- Complete the provided online application form.
- If you want to increase your chances of getting into college by applying to more than one school, you should make more accounts in your name.
- Take note of the agency number of the college to which you are applying or wish to gain admission.
- Include this agency number on the application form.
- Choose the type of CSC scholarship you want based on how much education you have.
- The remaining details must be filled in.
- Submit the form.
- After submission, download the form.
Submit the Following Documents to Xiamen University for the CSC Scholarship:
- All of the documents that must be sent with the application form are listed on the online platform for the scholarship.
- For your convenience, here are the documents that all universities require: at least two recommendation letters; all previous degrees; transcripts; a scholarship application form for CSC; an attested copy of the passport; a study plan for graduate students; an SOP (statement of purpose) from undergraduate applicants; a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates; and an acceptance letter (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Find out if the university you want to attend needs an extra application on top of the CSC application.
- If you don’t need to send in a separate application, just fill out the CSC form and mail it to the university.
- If the university needs an early application or wants to look at your documents online before they get the hard copies, submit the documents online along with the application.
- On the application form, there will be a section asking for the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor; write “CSC Scholarship” in that space.
- Before submitting your application, conduct one final review.
- Submit an application for a CSC scholarship.
- Bind it with other documents, including the application for admission, and create two copies.
- Send your documents to the office for international students at Xiamen University.
Xiamen University Application Deadline for CSC Scholarship:
The deadline to apply for the Xiamen University China Government CSC Scholarship 2023–2024 is February 28, 2023. Submit your application for admission and the CSC Scholarship to the Xiamen University office for international students.