World Bank Winter Internship 2023 | Fully Funded
The World Bank offers a unique 4-week paid internship program. Applications are open for the World Bank Winter Internship 2023. This is a paid internship in the United States fully funded by the World Bank.
All aspirants from all over the world are eligible to apply. To be eligible for a World Bank externship, an aspirant must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full- time graduate study program( pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to the academy full- time). All charges for the entire duration of the WB Internship Program will be borne by the World Bank.
aspirants applying for the WB Winter Internship may have a different educational background, with no age limit needed. You don’t need to take an English language test. The minimum duration of the externship is 4 weeks. The WB encourages diversity, so actors from any country can apply. The position of the WB Winter Internship is at World Bank Headquarters, Washington DC.
The World Bank aims to attract and retain the world’s stylish gifts. and encourage all good persons from different professional and educational backgrounds to apply, especially women. Did you know that you can also apply for visa-backing jobs in Canada in 2023? further details about World Bank Winter Internship 2023 are available below.
Details About World Bank Winter Internship 2023
- Country: United States of America
- Location: World Bank HQ, Washington D.C.
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st October 2023
World Bank Internship Benefits
- WB pays all interns an hourly salary.
- A travel allowance of up to $3000 will be provided. (if applicable)
- Provides an allowance for return air travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the manager’s discretion.
WB Internship Fields
They value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals. Our goal is to attract and recruit the world’s best talent.
Economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resource management, private sector development, and other related fields; or corporate support (accounting, communications, human resources management, information technology, treasury, and other corporate services).
To be eligible for an internship at the World Bank. Candidates have a lot of:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate degree and a full-time graduate study program( pursuing a master’s degree orPh.D. with plans to return to the academy full-time).
- There’s no age limit.
- Ignorance in English is needed. Knowledge of languages similar to French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic,
- Portuguese and Chinese are essential. Other chops similar to calculating chops are salutary.
Required Documents for WB Internship
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
The last date to apply online for WB Winter Internship 2023 is 31 October 2023.
How to Apply for the Internship
- Campaigners have to apply online by completing the online operation form and uploading the needed documents in croaker
, dox, and pdf format.
- The train size should be further than 5MB. However, use an online contraction tool, If the train size is further than 5 MB.
- Don’t use special characters similar to *,$,@, and# in your operation.
- Write your phone number rightly.
- You can not edit an operation once it has been submitted.
- You’ll admit a dispatch after submission.